TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
I am 1 away from having all the cosplay collectables. I've followed the walkthrough TWICE and I'm pretty sure I've spent more money on taxis and trains then I have on the girls and I still can't find the last 1! :'( Can anyone help? I dunno if each 1 spawns at random in the different places but if each pic is set to a certain location then the last 1 I need is Glory of Rome no.6

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I am 1 away from having all the cosplay collectables. I've followed the walkthrough TWICE and I'm pretty sure I've spent more money on taxis and trains then I have on the girls and I still can't find the last 1! :'( Can anyone help? I dunno if each 1 spawns at random in the different places but if each pic is set to a certain location then the last 1 I need is Glory of Rome no.6
Here you go

Untitled.jpg

• Love
Reactions: TGH316

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
what was the special bonus ending that they were talking about that is separate from the last ending added?

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
I can't bump into ashley to start sophia event I leave the room but never meet her

blackened666

Jun 22, 2019
After the goodnight kiss on Ashley (they kiss twice) the MC runs back to his room, tem receive a messenge from Ashley...and them the game FREEZE...!! downloaded the game twice...same problem!! Does anyone know to fix this problem:;

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
why is this considered finished, there all sort of bits left open?
It's completed as far as Claire's, Emma's, Ashley's and Veronica's storylines go. There are future plans for later DLCs via Steam, but not at the moment as Faerin is working on his new game, "Mystwood Manor".

Why my cheat got locked?
If you're playing the introduction on day 1, the cheats app will be locked on the phone until you get the "Leaning the ropes" achievement.

Reactions: cooldude33
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes