Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
why is this considered finished, there all sort of bits left open?
It's completed as far as Claire's, Emma's, Ashley's and Veronica's storylines go. There are future plans for later DLCs via Steam, but not at the moment as Faerin is working on his new game, "Mystwood Manor".

Why my cheat got locked?
If you're playing the introduction on day 1, the cheats app will be locked on the phone until you get the "Leaning the ropes" achievement.

Reactions: cooldude33

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
hi please help veronica is not mentiontiong amy in the cab i have 20,10 score with amy and 75,45,40 scor with veronica i get bear with amy buth veronica doesn't mention any thing in the cab i have tried everything i am also attaching save file

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
hi please help veronica is not mentiontiong amy in the cab i have 20,10 score with amy and 75,45,40 scor with veronica i get bear with amy buth veronica doesn't mention any thing in the cab i have tried everything i am also attaching save file
It's too soon for that to happen. You'll need to progress with Veronica first. Give her a chore to do and take her to your room at noon. Use the handcuffs and blindfold.

is there any cheat?
Yes there is. It's on the phone (man in the black hat), but you will need to complete the intro in order to unlock it first.

QAJJA

Aug 27, 2017
search didnt help me, i always go to the foyer at 3 oclock but ashley is never there
I sometimes walk into Ashley downstairs, when she comes home from school

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
search didnt help me, i always go to the foyer at 3 oclock but ashley is never there
I sometimes walk into Ashley downstairs, when she comes home from school
Can you attach your save, please?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i need help with achievement 16!!
That's the bonus ending.

You need all other achievements at 100%.
Everything in your gallery unlocked.
Claire's suspicion and Ashley's jealousy stats both need to be at 5.

Reactions: LordMirror

Fawn001

Feb 1, 2020
Although I do not like the characters with big tits since they deform enough, the story compensates and the character of the "hero", who does what is necessary to achieve the objectives, which in other games MCs are usually very passive (Lucky Mark, School, Love and Friends) letting go of opportunities, things that don't escape any here.

On the other hand I have seen the incest patch, I do not remember if I downloaded it, but then without it there would be no sex in the game? because the 4 main women are their own family, or change the relationship between them as in School, Love and Friends that at first were aunt and cousins, and are now friends of the family.

Anyway, it is a good game with simple mechanics and with good quality images along with its animations, in addition to having support for several languages, ideal for those who are neither English nor Russian, hopefully in other titles also add Spanish, That makes you want to collaborate with the projects.

P.D .: The sweetest is sophie and that is not from the family.

Reactions: Cartageno
4.20 star(s) 253 Votes