Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
is this game done or will ther be moer to come
As of now, it is completed, so yeah, done. See the tags up on the thread.

That never means that devs cannot, at some point, find the motivation to add stuff later on, but I wouldn't hold my breath ...

Reactions: MotH_like25

Fr0z3nS0uL

Sep 8, 2019
I have completed the game but cannot get the last ending.
Everything else is at 100% but Ashley is stuck at 90% for:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do I have to start over again? >_<"

Fawn001

Feb 1, 2020
i download version 1.0.2 and it is not in Spanish language, why?
right, download version 1.0.2c, where you have in addition to Spanish many other languages, (bah, that does not matter) use that, and there were texts that did not add up, it seemed done with google, although better than anything like Most games are here.
So I use the xunity autotranslator for Unity-based games:
and the file I use is

The translation is not perfect, but it is understandable. Too bad there isn't this for Ren'py, because these games have a lot of history to read.

Resumiendo, que uso esto para traducir los juegos de Unity, aunque hay un par que no me ha funcionado.

Reactions: Aioria619

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Since this game is available on Mac for Steam, there must be an up to date Mac version out there... any chance someone could post it?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Since this game is available on Mac for Steam, there must be an up to date Mac version out there... any chance someone could post it?
There isn't one unless you want to play it through Parallels or Wine. The Mac version (like the PC version) on Steam requires it to be ran with the Steam app due to the Steam Achievements.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
There isn't one unless you want to play it through Parallels or Wine. The Mac version (like the PC version) on Steam requires it to be ran with the Steam app due to the Steam Achievements.
o_O
I thought the 1.02c version posted here is the Windows Steam release. Is that not the case?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
o_O
I thought the 1.02c version posted here is the Windows Steam release. Is that not the case?
No, it would need the Steam app running because of the Steam Achievements. I recognize the DLCs though that were with this version. Those came from Steam.

How this version (1.0.2c) appeared on here I have no idea. I did notice that both this version and the one from Steam has the same two files in Man of the House_Data\Plugins

steam_api.dll and Steamworks.NET

Steam Achievements.jpg

Let's say, hypothetically, I were to provide a link to my copy from Steam and you didn't have a Steam account (I'm currently signed out from Steam for the moment as I do this live). Immediately after you see the Unity screen, the game shuts down because it doesn't have access to my account there (if I try to run it from the game's folder). That's what should happen anyway. But once I sign back into my Steam account, I can get MotH to load.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
No, it would need the Steam app running because of the Steam Achievements. I recognize the DLCs though that were with this version. Those came from Steam.

How this version (1.0.2c) appeared on here I have no idea. I did notice that both this version and the one from Steam has the same two files in Man of the House_Data\Plugins

steam_api.dll and Steamworks.NET

View attachment 566781

Let's say, hypothetically, I were to provide a link to my copy from Steam and you didn't have a Steam account (I'm currently signed out from Steam for the moment as I do this live). Immediately after you see the Unity screen, the game shuts down because it doesn't have access to my account there (if I try to run it from the game's folder). That's what should happen anyway. But once I sign back into my Steam account, I can get MotH to load.
Theoretically I could edit Assembly-CSharp.dll and stub out all the calls to the Steam APIs. Then the Steam version would work here. I imagine that's what cracks of Steam Unity games do.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Theoretically I could edit Assembly-CSharp.dll and stub out all the calls to the Steam APIs. Then the Steam version would work here. I imagine that's what cracks of Steam Unity games do.
Is it worth it, the version on here is the same as the Steam version, this was the version released on Steam, just without Steams bells and whistles if you get my meaning

Fr0z3nS0uL

Sep 8, 2019
Hi larry5168,

Sorry for the delay, been a bit hectic 'round here.
Attached is my save.

Many thanks in advance if you are able to fix.

Kind regards,
Fr0z3ns0uL

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi larry5168,

Sorry for the delay, been a bit hectic 'round here.
Attached is my save.

Many thanks in advance if you are able to fix.

Kind regards,
Fr0z3ns0uL
I'll look at your save and see what's going on. Can you point me to your post about the problem you're having? Thanks!

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes