larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
here is it :)
You have either manually edited your save or used Cheat Engine to max the stats of the girls, either way, you have broken the game. The game works on the stats to trigger events and you having maxed them has bugged the game big time, so your save is irreparable.
You now have two options, start again and don't play with the stats or go here and download a save from there

Reactions: kingmitos33

kingmitos33

Feb 10, 2020
You have either manually edited your save or used Cheat Engine to max the stats of the girls, either way, you have broken the game. The game works on the stats to trigger events and you having maxed them has bugged the game big time, so your save is irreparable.
You now have two options, start again and don't play with the stats or go here and download a save from there
thank you for your response.

Reactions: larry5168

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Does he get laid with the girl's mother, finally?
If you want to, yes. As for the "if you want to": you even have to go pretty far down the landlady's storyline to unlock the last character. The date is the most invested to set up though, but every romanceable character will be spending full quality time with you.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
why the story is not saved. Every time you have to start all over again.
Use the down arrow on the phone to save your game
1583928116389.png

If you have been doing this and the continue button remains locked, then you are either playing from inside the Rar file, or you have unpacked the game in a place where it does not have permissions to write a new file, try moving the game folder to your desktop and start a new game, make a few moves then save, start again and see if the continue button is unlocked if it is you can continue without a problem
Side note, once you move the folder to your desktop and start a new game when you get access to the phone try to load the autosave up and hopefully you won't have lost too much progress as the game saves automatically after every ten minutes

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Hello. I started to pass the MOTH thread from the beginning and got stuck on a mission with Ashley in the bathroom, after this conversation (below picture) I do not want to move on. Is there any mistake after adding additional content during the last update because I don't know how to do it next? Can anyone help.

EDIT:
Okey, everything started after clicking the dialog in the upper window (I think) so the problem went away. So the quick reaction to my mistake came out, so everything's okay. Sorry for the alert.

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2020
I see there is an incest patch for this, however it appears already applied on the nopy link? I prefer to play the non incest version. Is there a "no incest" patch? Kinda a drag.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
I see there is an incest patch for this, however it appears already applied on the nopy link? I prefer to play the non incest version. Is th
Not sure if there is a no-incest patch. But you can edit the relationships manually, by opening the .xml file (I think it is called settings.xml). So if you want Claire to be your "landlady" you can replace "Mom" with that. Or "toaster", or whatever rocks your boat.

That is probably quicker than waiting for someone to provide an unaltered .xml file.

Jan 22, 2020
Not sure if there is a no-incest patch. But you can edit the relationships manually, by opening the .xml file (I think it is called settings.xml). So if you want Claire to be your "landlady" you can replace "Mom" with that. Or "toaster", or whatever rocks your boat.

That is probably quicker than waiting for someone to provide an unaltered .xml file.
Thanks! I'll do that!

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes