Azzazeal

Jun 18, 2019
Hello guys i would like to ask for help with Christmas special, i dont know why but i still have locked the choice right after dinner can someone help me? Or give me at least hint what to do

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hello guys i would like to ask for help with Christmas special, i dont know why but i still have locked the choice right after dinner can someone help me? Or give me at least hint what to do
Could you show me a screenshot of what choice is locked

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If it's a problem after dinner, it has probably to do with the drinks served. Caffeine keeps people awake, lack of such makes them go to sleep way faster.

D3aTH99999

Dec 29, 2018
how can i buy tickets for the girls . In game hints says about man roam through the city but i cannot find one plz help

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
how can i buy tickets for the girls . In game hints says about man roam through the city but i cannot find one plz help
Go for a walk between 18:00 and 06:00 and you'll run into the shady guy selling tickets.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Go for a walk between 18:00 and 06:00 and you'll run into the shady guy selling tickets.
Generally speaking, the shady guy is very useful whenever you're missing an item not available at regular shops. For a price.

oppaiigod

Mar 3, 2020
so for veronica's route do you have to take a specific route to romance her or does the MC romance her at the end of the game no matter what route you take? so far I've helped her out with the police and now she's being nice to me but can i still romance her?

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
so for veronica's route do you have to take a specific route to romance her or does the MC romance her at the end of the game no matter what route you take? so far I've helped her out with the police and now she's being nice to me but can i still romance her?
You won't miss out on anyone (with content) in the game (no matter what happens). So just play the game and enjoy.

Reactions: oppaiigod

madslegend

Jul 6, 2018
finally got around in getting 100% and i must say, one of the BEST adult games i've ever played, even tho now a days those models are everywhere together this game was the first i saw them as a group and that pretty special imo. Good Job Dev and other game is turning out great as while.

Eradawn

Jun 20, 2017
Iam Really curious about megan , cassle, Kathy, linda, Valerie, and the twins from the Concert, there is much more Possible good to know thats not the final update.

Really happy about it. Because the grinding is immersive and alot of fun, and also a big tease , which make this game so great as it is. So keep up the good work. its fun to grind the hell out of every girl ^^.

Even if it takes months from now on and maybe years to finish the next project. It will be a pleasure to play it again with the update of the girls above :).

Good luck on the new project, Iam simply sure it will also be a huge Sucecess :).

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes