larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hi all, quick questions:

Last time I played was 0.82 (or was it 0.92?) I've done an event with Angel where I saved her, and finished the yoga sesions with family, also the bath events. Now, when I think about my future I have:
  1. 3 options with Ashley
  2. 2 options with Veronica
  3. 2 options with mom
  4. BLOCKED
  5. Cancel.
So questions are, 1st which one's the 4th option with? I assume it's Angel, but... 2nd are there some more options with Vero and mom, just like with Ashley? If so, how can I unlock them? And 3rd and last, is there any option to join Vero & Ashley in the bathroom? They just had sex, but then I can't check inside anymore and, honestly, I miss some three/foursome intereaction with sis/mom.

Thanks in advance.
Option 4 is Emma, there is also option 5 Pam and option 6 The Final Ending
You have all the endings for Ashley
Veronica has three endings - Solo, Her and Amy, and one with Debby
Claire only has two endings - Solo and with Diane
The reason you haven't got the third ending for Veronica is probably that you're not far enough along with either Amy or Debby
The same goes for the Emma and Pam endings you're not far enough along in their storylines
No, I'm afraid you can't join Veronica and Ashley in the bathroom

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Does this need a walkthrough?
For the main gameplay, in game hints are absolutely sufficient.

There are two quizzes which may require some googling and during dates you need to watch what the girls are saying, which some find complicated.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
For the main gameplay, in game hints are absolutely sufficient.

There are two quizzes which may require some googling and during dates you need to watch what the girls are saying, which some find complicated.
In addition to this, I would say that Veronica's date is the more difficult one. I needed help with that.

Cheese25

Aug 7, 2017
hello guys~~ i have a problem with veronica.
i saw the no panties scene in 23:00
but i don't access to no panties scene on neon.
how do i do?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
hello guys~~ i have a problem with veronica.
i saw the no panties scene in 23:00
but i don't access to no panties scene on neon.
how do i do?
  1. Assign Veronica the laundry chore at 10am.
  2. Check on her at noon in the bathroom.
  3. Take her to your room and order her to remove her panties.
  4. Go to her room at 23:00.
  5. Go to Neon at midnight. You'll see her sitting alone.

Reactions: Cartageno

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Android port mod link pls
There isn't one and there are no plans to port MotH to Android. The lack of a "mobile game" tag should have been your first clue. Not to mention, this was already asked exactly 4 posts above yours.

Last edited:

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
Go to your map and walk from place to place beginning at 18:00 and you'll run into a shady looking dude who just happens to have the concert tickets you need. :)
This can't be the way, is it? Was it changed in an update? I legit walked all over the city from sun down to sun up for 12 nights now. I got a taser, 2 cosplay collectables and ran in to no less than 87 muggers but no tickets. If this is the way and its all rng luck thats absurd!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
This can't be the way, is it? Was it changed in an update? I legit walked all over the city from sun down to sun up for 12 nights now. I got a taser, 2 cosplay collectables and ran in to no less than 87 muggers but no tickets. If this is the way and its all rng luck thats absurd!
You won't run into him during the day. The only time you'll run into him is at night between 18:00 and 06:00 and he'll be at a random location. The tickets are part of your romantic evening with Claire (see the notes on the phone), so you'll have to have overheard Veronica and Ashley talking about the concert during breakfast on Saturday.

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
You won't run into him during the day. The only time you'll run into him is at night between 18:00 and 06:00 and he'll be at a random location. The tickets are part of your romantic evening with Claire (see the notes on the phone), so you'll have to have overheard Veronica and Ashley talking about the concert during breakfast on Saturday.
I know it was at night, like I said, I walked from the time the sun went down till it came up.. meaning it WAS night. Eventually I found hum but it took forever because RNG and that is crazy.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes