Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
sophia seems to be bugged for my save, she's disappeared from the hint bar at 25/20 stats
does anyone know a workaround?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
sophia seems to be bugged for my save, she's disappeared from the hint bar at 25/20 stats
does anyone know a workaround?
Check the messages on your phone to see if you got a text from Ashley about a fashion contest between her and Sophia.
This is what you should see:
Ashley text.jpg

Reactions: TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Since it was a long time ago that i played this game(and i'm still love it), i decided to create their real faces if they lived in our world, i know, no one asked that, it took a bit of time, but it was fun create them, so, hope you guys enjoy it. :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just didn't ask for it because I didn't know I needed this. Kudos man!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Birulei

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Shouldn't the hint be there nontheless?
Not if the fashion contest flag was triggered as that would cause Sophia's hints to drop off the tracking bar. I've seen quite a few saves over the years where it was triggered but never got a message from Ashley about the fashion show. Resetting that flag would put her hints back. But you'd have to look through the messages first to make sure there's no mention of it before making the adjustment to the flag.

We aren't sure why that happens and it's rare that it does, but it can happen. It's possible the player got Ashley's message, but never followed up on it because you get a text from her on a Saturday. It's kind of like the event at Neon where you go there the same night you order Veronica to remove her panties. If you wait and go later, she's not sitting by herself (but it won't cause her hints to drop off). It just means you have to repeat the same steps over again in getting her panties even though they're already in the inventory.

Last edited:
Reactions: undefiniert

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Oh wow, didn‘t know that. Thank you very much for clarifying! :)
No problem. :)

Still though, if player didn't get her message, then I guess you can pretty much throw most of what I just said out the window. lol So it's probably a weird set of circumstances that causes it.

Last edited:

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
No problem. :)

Still though, if player didn't get her message, then I guess you can pretty much throw most of what I just said out the window. lol So it's probably a weird set of circumstances that causes it.
is there some kind of way I can trigger it via console or smth? I've sort of progressed pretty far with everyone but sophia at this point.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
is there some kind of way I can trigger it via console or smth? I've sort of progressed pretty far with everyone but sophia at this point.
Unfortunately, no. This game doesn't have a console like Ren'Py. What does her hints say?

Reactions: TheDevian
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes