OniChichii

Dec 2, 2019
To get the bonus ending, you need everything in the gallery unlocked (images, scenes, videos and collectables), all of the achievements (except for General #16) need to be at 100% and you need to have Claire's suspicion as well as Ashley's jealousy at 5.
Do you know where is the cosplay collectible of the 1.02 version? i think i only miss that one

Feb 10, 2018
I can't trigger the Mom bathroom hallway scene. The tip is gone can I just not get it now? I've tried 19:30 and 19:45 it never happens.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How important is that scene? I'm way too far to go back. Does it affect completion?
Not really it only affects the final ending, but once you get the rest done, and you are ready to do the endings, you can use the gallery unlock cheat, that should do it. Make sure you do everything else first though, see if you need it, if you use it too soon, it can not only break things, but it makes it harder for us to find/fix any other issues you might run into.

Feb 10, 2018
Not really it only affects the final ending, but once you get the rest done, and you are ready to do the endings, you can use the gallery unlock cheat, that should do it. Make sure you do everything else first though, see if you need it, if you use it too soon, it can not only break things, but it makes it harder for us to find/fix any other issues you might run into.
Well that's extremely frustrating. Everything else endlessly repeats. I'd have to start the game over to do it properly.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I downloaded the game without the incest patch and mc still uses "mom" and "sister" can anyone help pls???
Delete the "mapping.xml" in the root folder of the game. This should reset it to default (landlady and stuff).
Or if in doubt and it doesn't work, open it with a text editor and change the according lines (you will find them).

Last edited:
Reactions: undefiniert
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes