Rodita

May 22, 2017
By the way why the fuck the compress version have a setup.exe archive? I don't will execute it by the way... Don't want to install any strange thing on my PC... I guess i will need to use the normal one...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
By the way why the fuck the compress version have a setup.exe archive? I don't will execute it by the way... Don't want to install any strange thing on my PC... I guess i will need to use the normal one...
Compressed version? What are you talking about?

Reactions: Sycho

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Or you might be getting old? I know the signs, people are pointing them out to me all the time ;)
Getting nothing, I AM old! XD
I used to just have one foot in the grave, but then I fell.
But, I figure since I spent so much time digging this damn hole, I might as well just live down here.

Life is too short to play compressed games! XD

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is there a diffrent link the down load will not unzip or open?
If the links no longer work, go to the first page and make a report that the links are broken and which links they are. Otherwise, use to extract the files.

Reactions: TheDevian

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
Why is the whip symbol not visible for me with the Mom? Did I go too high on the love?
Is it one of those where you can be dominant route or love route? Is it impossible to get dom scenes if you get a certain love level?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Why is the whip symbol not visible for me with the Mom? Did I go too high on the love?
Is it one of those where you can be dominant route or love route? Is it impossible to get dom scenes if you get a certain love level?
Veronica and Amy are the only two who have submission points because they are the only characters you can do slave training with.

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
Veronica and Amy are the only two who have submission points because they are the only characters you can do slave training with.
Oh then I guess it's a bug with the icon cause I do get submission points with the Mom, at least in the dialog box. Thanks for the help

• Thinking Face

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Oh then I guess it's a bug with the icon cause I do get submission points with the Mom, at least in the dialog box. Thanks for the help
You must be playing the wrong game (or in the wrong thread) then because here is a screenshot of Claire's stats from my completed save. As you can see, there are no "whips" for Claire (submission).

stats.jpg

These are all of the stat symbols in MotH for the characters.
MotH stat symbols.jpg

Fitness, intellect and charisma are specific only to the MC.
All of the girls will have a love and arousal stat.
Ashley is the only one with a jealousy stat.
Claire is the only one with a suspicion stat.
Amy and Veronica are the only two with a submission stat.
Officer Debby is the only one with a respect stat.

Last edited:
  • Haha

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
Like I said, I had a bug where the icon wasn't showing up (or it was replaced with the whip, to be honest it's hard to tell because the whip is the same color as the dialog box in the corner). I restarted the game and it looks like it's fixed now. So I couldn't take a screenshot. You can believe me or not, makes no difference to me

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Like I said, I had a bug where the icon wasn't showing up (or it was replaced with the whip, to be honest it's hard to tell because the whip is the same color as the dialog box in the corner). I restarted the game and it looks like it's fixed now. So I couldn't take a screenshot. You can believe me or not, makes no difference to me
You'd be surprised how many people have confused those icons over the years since I've been doing this. It's not that I don't believe you, it's just that I've bug tested this game for Faerin throughout the latter half of its development up to and including its Steam launch. So I'm intimately familiar with it. :)

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes