Feb 10, 2018
I can't bump into the mom in the hallway after taking a shower before her. Need help.
Either take a shower at 19:30 or you went too far like I did.

Side note: Is mom the only character that bathes twice a day? It's why the in-game hint never helped me. I kept trying to trigger it in the morning.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Side note: Is mom the only character that bathes twice a day? It's why the in-game hint never helped me. I kept trying to trigger it in the morning.
No, Ashley takes a shower at 08:00 before school and Veronica takes her shower at 11:00.

Tinkerr

Jan 11, 2019
When you sexulate, do you get a choice whether to pull out or pump it in like a chad breedyboyo?

ILoveMyDog

Aug 26, 2022
how can i see the last secret ending?
i have unlocked and watched all the other endings but i can't see the secret ending.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
how can i see the last secret ending?
i have unlocked and watched all the other endings but i can't see the secret ending.
(1) You need to have completed all other achievements
(2) You need to have unlocked all images and scenes (this can be done via the in game cheat console, but save that for last, because it may cause problems under certain conditions)
(3) You need to raise mom's suspicion and Ashley's jealousy to 5 each. This can be done during the morning family yoga sessions (team up with Veronica to raise mom's suspicion, team up with mom to raise Ashley's jealousy) or the trip to the beach (again, team up with Veronica or mom, same setup).

Rodita

May 22, 2017
I played this game for a while, and ended up having to change the HD because the other one crashed, and then my save went to shit. Could someone please give me a full 100% or relevant save, preferably without bugs?

Rodita

May 22, 2017
By the way why the fuck the compress version have a setup.exe archive? I don't will execute it by the way... Don't want to install any strange thing on my PC... I guess i will need to use the normal one...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
By the way why the fuck the compress version have a setup.exe archive? I don't will execute it by the way... Don't want to install any strange thing on my PC... I guess i will need to use the normal one...
Compressed version? What are you talking about?

Reactions: Sycho
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes