Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Does "High Fashion" ever repeat? Will unlocking memories give me the achievement?
For the high fashion event, in the first part of it, it has to end in a tie. So you want to pick:
Going clubbing - Let Ashley win.
Lingerie - Let Sophia win.
Go wild - Difficult to choose.

After that, choose: park (pick either to win), rock concert, beach, and park again (pick the other to win).

Reactions: TheDevian
Feb 10, 2018
For the high fashion event, in the first part of it, it has to end in a tie. So you want to pick:
Going clubbing - Let Ashley win.
Lingerie - Let Sophia win.
Go wild - Difficult to choose.

After that, choose: park (pick either to win), rock concert, beach, and park again (pick the other to win).
OK but I've already finished the event and I didn't see everything. Also, at this point it has been hours since I've done it so I'm not reloading. I have never been prompted to go back.

I'm pretty sure I followed the first part, the second never came up.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
OK but I've already finished the event and I didn't see everything. Also, at this point it has been hours since I've done it so I'm not reloading. I have never been prompted to go back.

I'm pretty sure I followed the first part, the second never came up.
You won't get a second hint for that once you've done the main fashion contest where it had to end in a tie. So if you look at Sophia's image gallery, you should have 1-7 unlocked.

Feb 10, 2018
You won't get a second hint for that once you've done the main fashion contest where it had to end in a tie. So if you look at Sophia's image gallery, you should have 1-7 unlocked.
That's what I'm saying, I don't have them unlocked. I'm missing 2, 3 and 5.

Edit: OK, you just need to go to the mall on Saturday when they are there. I thought I had done that but I guess not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sycho

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
There is 1 thing about the game that I am not understanding. At the bottom where it shows the girls icon, when you put your mouse over it it tells you what you should do to advance that character. After I do 1 of them it doesn't disappear. Why is that?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
There is 1 thing about the game that I am not understanding. At the bottom where it shows the girls icon, when you put your mouse over it it tells you what you should do to advance that character. After I do 1 of them it doesn't disappear. Why is that?
I am not entirely sure what you're describing but generally you need to, say, gather 5 love points with a girl, and one action from the tooltip will only give 1, so you have to do the action 5 times. Also, when there are multiple ways to advance, you might need to do them all (in this case the ones you already did will disappear).

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
I am not entirely sure what you're describing but generally you need to, say, gather 5 love points with a girl, and one action from the tooltip will only give 1, so you have to do the action 5 times. Also, when there are multiple ways to advance, you might need to do them all (in this case the ones you already did will disappear).
This is what I am talking about. I have already done them and it still hasn't disappeared. If I am understanding what you are saying correctly then I will need to keep doing them till I get enough love points with that character and when I do and I do those "tasks" again they will then disappear?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
This is what I am talking about. I have already done them and it still hasn't disappeared. If I am understanding what you are saying correctly then I will need to keep doing them till I get enough love points with that character and when I do and I do those "tasks" again they will then disappear?
In some cases, you may need to repeat some of the hints. The key is to pay attention to the stat gains for each hint. If you're not getting any new stat gains for something, do the next hint in line until the hint or hints change.

Last edited:

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
Ok now IDK what else to do. No matter what I do Veronica's stats don't change and this never changes. I have done it hundreds of times and still get nothing. I don't even know how to increase her love and lust

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
Ok hopefully this is the last question I will have because I am actually starting to understand and find things in the game. Is there a deal I can go to so I can see how many stars each player has?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ok hopefully this is the last question I will have because I am actually starting to understand and find things in the game. Is there a deal I can go to so I can see how many stars each player has?
You can look in the phone to see where each character is at, stat wise.

Reactions: Sycho
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes