elpandroquest

Jul 29, 2017
Can some one help please?
I am stuck at intro, i get prompts to go for dinner with the girls but cannot see the option anywhere. The image with the table has only upstairs and Foyer options

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am stuck at intro, i get prompts to go for dinner with the girls but cannot see the option anywhere. The image with the table has only upstairs and Foyer options
Thats a known bug and you need to restart and skip the intro.

R

RWaites

It's a bug, try downloading again from post #5868

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
If you guys keep fighting there may be no feet at all in the scene...
Yeah! Amputee Sex! Now you're talking...Bet no other game on Patreon has that! LOL

I am surprised That Veronica is not getting enough love here so one vote from me for her.

Reactions: Faerin

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Yeah! Amputee Sex! Now you're talking...Bet no other game on Patreon has that! LOL

I am surprised That Veronica is not getting enough love here so one vote from me for her.
You'll get a vote from me bro. My Horny meter is high for,DAT ASS...mmm...Yum:heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Better safe than pregnant they say ;) unless you are planning for that :p. Suggestions are always welcome, when there will be no more ? we will have to worry. ;)
I want 2 more things in all my games I play, I only play so far incest stories so the other 2 things I want is pregnancy and kissing a lot of kissing.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I want 2 more things in all my games I play, I only play so far incest stories so the other 2 things I want is pregnancy and kissing a lot of kissing.
Yeah m8, me too i would love to see this things in many games do welcome in (lets make babies ;)), but one thing at the time, there is hope for this game for what ever we all want dev i around all the time (got to love that). :)

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes