micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hey Mic, we`re talking about the foot-boot, not the dick-boot, man. XD
Well you know me i could pop some foot things here, but i really like this forum so am not gona pop things that i should ;) got plenty salt in my life as it is :p. All i want is some soaked wet pussy. ;)

Beside i think i have pop you enough of boots i really dont want for ppl to start calling me spammer :p.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The version 0.6.0d bug fix - - with Mod for incest path made by My Brother Erick - and Walkthrough 0.6.0 with three versions (Official too)
Can you please do a write up on how to change the xml file because I can not change any info in it.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Can you please do a write up on how to change the xml file because I can not change any info in it.
This version that I put, You can, take out the number, and rewrite - mapping - only, change with the other in the game and works fine. ;);):)

Reactions: netkeliye

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This version that I put, You can, take out the number, and rewrite - mapping - only, change with the other in the game and works fine. ;);):)
Its not a file I can download its an xml page in windows explorer and I don't know how to get it to the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Only rewrite mapping in this version, and change with the other inside the game. Works fine ;);):)
I tell you I can not changes the one in the game at all so step by step instruction is needed please.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Its not a file I can download its an xml page in windows explorer and I don't know how to get it to the game.
Click in the Mod when the page open, click again with the right side of mouse and Save where You want. ;);):)

Reactions: netkeliye

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Yeah! Amputee Sex! Now you're talking...Bet no other game on Patreon has that! LOL
Yeah, probably because pretty much everybody loves boobs, but not so many people love burns or something like this. Although I have to say one of the best story VNs that I've ever played had this as the core topic and I was although I didn't know what the game was about I was pleasantly surprised by an amazing story.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Now the game xml file is blank.
Click in the Mod when the page open, You click again in the page with the right side of the mouse and Save somewhere, You'll find where you save the Mod write with number - 43392_mapping - and mapping You can let only mapping and change, with another inside the game, this way works fine ;);):)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Click in the Mod when the page open, You click again in the page with the right side of the mouse and Save somewhere, You'll find where you save the Mod write with number - 43392_mapping - and mapping You can let only mapping and change, with another inside the game, this way works fine ;);):)
Thank you that worked, I forgot the take the numbers off just leave the mapping.xml only.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The new version 0.6.0d bug fix - - with Mod for incest game -
You should rar or zip up the file and the numbers will not be there and players just need to unpack it and copy then paste it over the old one.

Like this.

Reactions: Faerin

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
You should rar or zip up the file and the numbers will not be there and players just need to unpack it and copy then paste it over the old one.

Like this.
Thanks a lot Brother, this really worth, I'll put there. ;);):)

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes