Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
Have only three lessons, and three movies in the 20.00hrs too, You can try the last version bug fix with a Mod Here: - Mod - Only change it with other inside the game.
can anyone explayin what this "Mod" do ?
any coherent how to instal and use kindly apreciate

realy dont understan a word from @Carlosssssss, sorry no offense your english give me nightmares

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
can anyone explayin what this "Mod" do ?
any coherent how to instal and use kindly apreciate

realy dont understan a word from @Carlosssssss, sorry no offense your english give me nightmares
I have not play'd this game in some time now or used any "mods" from here. But i think faerin had to rename the MC family and stuff. This mod makes them a blood related family again to the MC (i think?). Hope this helped you.

Reactions: netkeliye

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Sorry, I know this has been asked a thousand times, but that Sophie selfie from Ashley seems kinda bugged. I'm on my 2nd playthrough and Ashley's single events are completed plus I got all selfies except that one. I pushed the relationship with Sophie to 5 at the gym and it's Saturday 12:00 at the Foyer but nothing ever happens.

It seems that there is another requirement to trigger this besides the relationship and day/time. Question is what exactly? Is there a way to manually trigger it with a console or something? And yes I know we have a lot of 100% save files flying around here, but that can't be the only solution to this.

Reactions: Faerin

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Sorry, I know this has been asked a thousand times, but that Sophie selfie from Ashley seems kinda bugged. I'm on my 2nd playthrough and Ashley's single events are completed plus I got all selfies except that one. I pushed the relationship with Sophie to 5 at the gym and it's Saturday 12:00 at the Foyer but nothing ever happens.

It seems that there is another requirement to trigger this besides the relationship and day/time. Question is what exactly? Is there a way to manually trigger it with a console or something? And yes I know we have a lot of 100% save files flying around here, but that can't be the only solution to this.
What you have done in achievement, see if You don't forgot anything ;);):)

Reactions: netkeliye and Kalf

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
What you have done in achievement, see if You don't forgot anything ;);):)
As I said all single events for Ashley are done and completed. Relationship with her is at 90. Only thing left is Ashley+Sophie lesson. But that would require to push Sophie's relationship to 10 which interferes with triggering the selfie as far as I understand. So no, nothing left to try.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
As I said all single events for Ashley are done and completed. Relationship with her is at 90. Only thing left is Ashley+Sophie lesson. But that would require to push Sophie's relationship to 10 which interferes with triggering the selfie as far as I understand. So no, nothing left to try.
You're going in the entrance of the house in the living room? 12,00hrs, if You're doing it try talk with Ashley or Sophia,14.00hrs. if everything don't work your game have really a bug, I'm sending all the the achievements and pictures for compare with what You have.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: netkeliye

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
You're going in the entrance of the house in the living room? 12,00hrs, if You're doing it try talk with Ashley or Sophia,14.00hrs. if everything don't work your game have really a bug, I'm sending all the the achievements and pictures for compare with what You have.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep, it's Saturday 12:00 and I'm standing in the Foyer (same place where you get the bikini selfies from Ashley). Also tried the actual living room (where the TV is placed and you get the lingerie pics from Ash) but no change.

Only the last 3 pics are missing (so the selfie plus the two from the lesson) which means last pictures for the 'Say cheese' and 'Photographic memory' achievements. And obviously the last special for the 'Grindmaster' achievement since this is the lesson. Everything else is done and checked.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Yep, it's Saturday 12:00 and I'm standing in the Foyer (same place where you get the bikini selfies from Ashley). Also tried the actual living room (where the TV is placed and you get the lingerie pics from Ash) but no change.

Only the last 3 pics are missing (so the selfie plus the two from the lesson) which means last pictures for the 'Say cheese' and 'Photographic memory' achievements. And obviously the last special for the 'Grindmaster' achievement since this is the lesson. Everything else is done and checked.
The only thing that I can think, is really a bug, if it help You here are the new version with Mod. and if you can't start again I'm sending the complete Save too.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes