Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Sorry, I know this has been asked a thousand times, but that Sophie selfie from Ashley seems kinda bugged. I'm on my 2nd playthrough and Ashley's single events are completed plus I got all selfies except that one. I pushed the relationship with Sophie to 5 at the gym and it's Saturday 12:00 at the Foyer but nothing ever happens.

It seems that there is another requirement to trigger this besides the relationship and day/time. Question is what exactly? Is there a way to manually trigger it with a console or something? And yes I know we have a lot of 100% save files flying around here, but that can't be the only solution to this.
Hey @Barioz, a lot of players seem to be having trouble with this one.
I'm not sure if it's bugged yet, but I'll make sure to fix this for the update this friday!

Pyjak Slayer

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So I finally got around to playing the new update. And the only thing going through my mind after playing ten minutes is "What the hell happened to this game?". It seems like all the incest elements that made it great are stripped out completely. Did I just not get the memo or something? If I had to guess, I'd probably put my money on the whole Patreon fiasco with incest. But I don't see why the entire game's plot has changed. It went from sisters/step-sisters, to Roommates. From Mom to Landlady? Granted, incest isn't exactly the most believable thing, but what I find even less believable is that a landlady would live in the same apartment, not even building, that the MC does.

This game has been completely and utterly ruined for me. Unless when transferring the saves from 5.6 to 6.0, it decided to change the plot for people who don't like incest. Like that option at the beginning of the game that lets you chose between sisters and step sisters. So it's either a bug, or the dev changed everything to appease Patreon. Either way, this game is ruined for me.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
So I finally got around to playing the new update. And the only thing going through my mind after playing ten minutes is "What the hell happened to this game?". It seems like all the incest elements that made it great are stripped out completely. Did I just not get the memo or something? If I had to guess, I'd probably put my money on the whole Patreon fiasco with incest. But I don't see why the entire game's plot has changed. It went from sisters/step-sisters, to Roommates. From Mom to Landlady? Granted, incest isn't exactly the most believable thing, but what I find even less believable is that a landlady would live in the same apartment, not even building, that the MC does.

This game has been completely and utterly ruined for me. Unless when transferring the saves from 5.6 to 6.0, it decided to change the plot for people who don't like incest. Like that option at the beginning of the game that lets you chose between sisters and step sisters. So it's either a bug, or the dev changed everything to appease Patreon. Either way, this game is ruined for me.
Read last 5 pages you will get your answers:angel::angel::angel:.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016

I don't get why he didn't just go with the option already built into the game by making them step sisters/step mom.

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
@Faerin

So Dark Silver gets like $20k from supporters on Patreon and does not get banned for incest content.

Seems to me that only the small creators have been targetted?

I am definetly looking forward for mods, to get back incest contents.

Best way is to post them here or wait for that modding updater tool, you were talking earlier.

Reactions: Xzuku
R

RWaites

@Faerin

So Dark Silver gets like $20k from supporters on Patreon and does not get banned for incest content.

Seems to me that only the small creators have been targetted?

I am definetly looking forward for mods, to get back incest contents.

Best way is to post them here or wait for that modding updater tool, you were talking earlier.
@Carlo S has put a mod on page 294 post #5868 to change back to incest

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes