Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Explanation: @Faerin need change the game, the reason isn't guilty of Devs, everyone can blame the new "Rules" of "Patreon". They forbade everyone to do games with incest or even with someone that have family relations, example: step-Mom or step-Sister, then all Devs need Follow the "New Rules". But I refuse and We don't need follow Patreon's rule, and I ask for someone to do a Mod for conversion for incest again. Thanks Brother Erick, here is the Mod. And the New Version too. -

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Faerin

So Dark Silver gets like $20k from supporters on Patreon and does not get banned for incest content.

Seems to me that only the small creators have been targetted?

I am definetly looking forward for mods, to get back incest contents.

Best way is to post them here or wait for that modding updater tool, you were talking earlier.
In this page, everything that You need the link and the Mod, Good Luck.;);):)

Reactions: netkeliye

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well, I just played the new intro... and I think the story's not working anymore this way. It doesn't really work at all.

All the boarders' thing doesn't work because MC and the girls need to be old acquaintances. There must be a strong bond among them.

Faerin, can I throw in a couple of ideas/suggestions/adjustments?

- Mom: an old family or MC's own mother close friend; she divorced when her daughters were children;
- Ash & Veronica: Mom's daughters and MC's childhood friends/acquaintances;
- After his parents divorced, MC decided to study in an university far from home and went to live at Mom's.

Just my 2 cents, of course. ;)

Reactions: berny

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Well, I just played the new intro... and I think the story's not working anymore this way. It doesn't really work at all.

All the boarders' thing doesn't work because MC and the girls need to be old acquaintances. There must be a strong bond among them.

- Mom: an old family or MC's own mother close friend; she divorced when her daughters were children;
- After his parents divorced, MC decided to study in an university far from home and went to live at Mom's.

Did you try using the incest/blood related mod that is provided in the thread? Maybe it can enhance your experience a little?

R

RWaites

Or you could use the mod three posts up

kalik

Oct 14, 2017
Why not just kill off the game? If you haven't got enough conviction in the work you are producing and respect for all the fans that supported you to this stage just kill it off and start another project

Xzuku

Oct 8, 2017
It's a real shame that the incest feature had to be removed, it was better than way, for me at least.

Big thanks to @Carlo S for the incest mod though.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Here is The Link new version 0.6.0 fix, and The Mod For Post In OP, Thanks: - Mod: Only replace it with the other inside the game and incest path works again.

R

RWaites

Why not just kill off the game? If you haven't got enough conviction in the work you are producing and respect for all the fans that supported you to this stage just kill it off and start another project
@Faerin had no option other than change or get banned by Patreon as explained in detail in earlier post, if you want to go back to the old game there is plenty of links to @Carlo S's mod.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Hey @Barioz, a lot of players seem to be having trouble with this one.
I'm not sure if it's bugged yet, but I'll make sure to fix this for the update this friday!
Thanks, take your time.

And by the way, you've done some really great work with your game. I like the pacing, not too fast, not too slow. Also the idea of giving the player an overview how much he/she has achieved/is missing is very welcomed.

(Hoping for some juicy Veronica (& Amy) content in the near future. :D)

Reactions: Faerin

Neuvell

May 26, 2017
I'll start by saying that I don't know much about creating websites, creating games or generating funding (basically I know nothing about how this all works) but I see a lot of problems with a lot of games going through Paetron and it seems to keep getting worse, I also see a lot of talented people either modding games or being mods for this site. I just wondered if a few of these people couldn't create their own site that people can put their games on while generating funding (like Paetron) but without the restrictions? It just seems like a win win for everyone involved as the mods get paid as do the games creators, and they can spend more time creating the games they want to make and less time dealing with red tape. Is this a possibility?

Reactions: Rampulla and Faerin

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Here is The Link new version 0.6.0 fix, and The Mod For Post In OP, Thanks: - Mod: Only replace it with the other inside the game and incest path works again.
New old version ;).

Good job on 300, keep it up. :p

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I'll start by saying that I don't know much about creating websites, creating games or generating funding (basically I know nothing about how this all works) but I see a lot of problems with a lot of games going through Paetron and it seems to keep getting worse, I also see a lot of talented people either modding games or being mods for this site. I just wondered if a few of these people couldn't create their own site that people can put their games on while generating funding (like Paetron) but without the restrictions? It just seems like a win win for everyone involved as the mods get paid as do the games creators, and they can spend more time creating the games they want to make and less time dealing with red tape. Is this a possibility?
You can believe all the effort are being made for it happen, but for awhile the Mod is the reply. ;);):)

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
whaat ... ? Who's this guy ? from Patreon ? From rival developer ? or just from LaLaLa Land ?

Also for other players, pls don't blaming other developer who don't get flagged by Patreon ... it's not their's to be blame, it's all back to Patreon who make all the controversial. Also stop the Patreon discussion, back to the game discussion. Whatever Faerin change, Carlo will make the mod for it, back to original. Don't talk about it because Patreon also watching this thread.

Reactions: Faerin
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes