Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
hey, before i start playing this game. will i get blue balled or is there sex scene in already?
It depends on what you mean. There is a repeatable oral scene and an HJ scene with sis, and there is a dream sequence with mom... other thatn that there is quite a bit of nudity, peeping, and fondling;)...But if you want penetration, then you may wan to wait.

There is a lot of setup and corruption in this game right now. It is a slow burn, but not nearly as slow as DmD. That is a blue balling mess. I doubt that you will have to wait for 13 updates for some oral and probably 28 updates for sex, like you would for DmD.

This is an actual game not a VN so @Faerin is allowing a open roam world with triggers. Which means he can make the game as big and vast as he wants. The game is funny and not nearly as grindy as BB or SP. You will be happy with the progress in the game considering it has only been out for about 6 months. He updates, every 2 weeks or so and there are multiple walkthrough's. Plus, this thread is visited by the dev constantly. So, if you have any bug suggestions, they will be passed on right away. Good support for this game. Give it a shot, you will enjoy it.:)

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Hello Everybody,
Well......took me a time to decide if im going to post my opinion to the latest chain of events concernig this game.
from my point of view it is more than anoying what patreon did to the natural right of artist and developers.
Also understandable since it is a public place and ruled by the law of the country where the server is.
Understoodable because there is no way to know if the content of the games really reaches adults only,
and i think thats the point here.
on the other hand there are much worser games on Patreon where It wasnt changend anything so do ur own deductions about it.
I gues that somebody reported this one, and it doesnt really matter wich was the reason of it;
Could be Profesional Jealousy Or ;
Just imagine u rush in to the room of ur son/daughter and u find him/her playing a game with Incestual content !!
how do would feel ?? as a parent ??

Patreon has also a responsability with the developers and the patrons (much of them earn their everyday bred by developing games on thas site ) so they have to keep their site open.

how Carlo S, Fullrewiew,Star Warrior and many other Membes said
We should show Farin our gratitude and apreciation for the time of joy he gives us suporting him in the way it is possible and accesible for each one of us minimum continue playing the game.

How Faerin himself and a lot members here said It really dosent matter how it is called. since all is in everyones mind.
( I see it as a chance to improve my knowlege in moding or writing short scripts, also we can count on the comunity here where the members dont have problems to share their knowledge what i like about f95)

I see it as a good thing, because : Faerin gets now a lot of new ideas (dont want to be in ur shoes bro surley u become a Squarehead because of all Ideas u will recivex'D:closedeyesmile:XD)

A lot of Publicity ! (so if someone reported him because of Profesional jealousy to scare away some fans Loool he gets surley more fans after this :biggrin::biggrin:XD)

So Im looking foward to the next update (Want to do a few nasty things with Veronica "Roomie" :eek:penedeyewink:)
And Faerin Keep up bro count on me !

They might have the power, but we have the undercover of the Night !!
Very good analysis bro.:FuckYea: @Faerin can always count on us for his support... welcome to team MotH:)

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
The reading comprehension levels around here are mind-boggingly low... How hard is it to understand the following?

1) Faerin made changes to the game file he posts on Patreon because he is required to make those changes if he wants to host the game on Patreon because of their recent TOS enforcement.

2) Anyone and everyone who likes this game in its original form will happily continue playing it exactly as they had before with sisters and the mom by simply installing the mod.

What is so difficult about this? No one is asking or expecting anyone else to "like" these "changes" because nothing has changed. It's simply a disguise (that you can ignore!) to put over the real game so he can host it on Patreon.

If you still have questions about this, please ask your 6th grade teacher for supplemental reading comprehension lessons and let the rest of us enjoy this awesome game!

Last edited:

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
The reading comprehension levels around here are mind-boggingly low... How hard is to understand the following?

1) Faerin made changes to the game file he posts on Patreon because he is required to make those changes if he wants to host the game on Patreon because of their recent TOS enforcement.

2) Anyone and everyone who likes this game in its original form will happily continue playing it exactly as they had before with sisters and the mom by simply installing the mod.

What is so difficult about this? No one is asking or expecting anyone else to "like" these "changes" because nothing has changed. It's simply a disguise you can ignore to put over the real game so he can host it on Patreon.

If you still have questions about this, please ask your 6th grade teacher for supplemental reading comprehension lessons and let the rest of us enjoy this awesome game!
Sticky pls ;)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
what is BB?
Big Brother
Great game and Lisa is the best.

Its my #1 game with this game at #3 with Sophia making 4th in girls I like in these games.
My top game and top 10 girls list.

My top games that have been pinned to the taskbar.

1. Big Brother.
2. Dating my Daughter.
3. Man of the House.
4. Dreaming of Dana.
5. General Practitioner, could go higher with more content.
6. Summertime Saga.

Now I have several more like View of the Family, My Sweet Neighbors, Parental Love, Mom or Sister, Sophie and more that have low content that can not yet be placed in the list.

My top 10 list of girls.

1. Lisa from Big Brother.
2. Elena from Dating my Daughter and Mia from Summertiem Saga.
3. Ada from Prental Love.
4. Sophia from Man of the House.
5. Mia from View of the Family.
6. D from My Sweet Neighbors.
7. Elly from Prental Love.
8. D form Dating my Daughter.
9. Jennifer from Dating my Daughter.
10. Georgina from Dating my Daughter and Alice from Big Brother for #10 spot.

Kalf

Donor
May 4, 2017
Great game and Lisa is the best.

Its my #1 game with this game at #3 with Sophia making 4th in girls I like in these games.
My top game and top 10 girls list.

My top games that have been pinned to the taskbar.

1. Big Brother.
2. Dating my Daughter.
3. Man of the House.
4. Dreaming of Dana.
5. General Practitioner, could go higher with more content.
6. Summertime Saga.

Now I have several more like View of the Family, My Sweet Neighbors, Parental Love, Mom or Sister, Sophie and more that have low content that can not yet be placed in the list.

My top 10 list of girls.

1. Lisa from Big Brother.
2. Elena from Dating my Daughter and Mia from Summertiem Saga.
3. Ada from Prental Love.
4. Sophia from Man of the House.
5. Mia from View of the Family.
6. D from My Sweet Neighbors.
7. Elly from Prental Love.
8. D form Dating my Daughter.
9. Jennifer from Dating my Daughter.
10. Georgina from Dating my Daughter and Alice from Big Brother for #10 spot.
I have the feeling that you have this list on a shortcut. Like on "1" or so.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have the feeling that you have this list on a shortcut. Like on "1" or so.
Nope I got it in a folder on my desktop instead so i can update it faster for me.:happyblush

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes