a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Whats new in the update, is it only the beginning bug or something else?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok so I don't need it then yet thanks:kissingheart:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I'm surprised, i expected you to post like a picture from the 300 movie!;)
Sure why not
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thought he conquer, but later salt strike again

Hows that. :cool:

I need someone for talk a little more, only 300 pages, I never imagined that I speak so little :px'Dx'D
Work in progress brother ;):p

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I haven't played the update, but is it true that he changed the girls to landlady and roomates? I understand why he had to change things, but this is horrible, like other people said, they need to be close, otherwise the whole story is not working.
@Faerin I don't know if this is the final version, but how about making the family your foster parents? That's the perfect loophole in my opinion.
Or if that is too dangerous, make them old family friends who help the MC by letting him live with them until he can afford living by his own.

Edit: I understand the foster thing is too dangerous, and yes, thank you for the mod. I honestly don't even care about the blood relations, but the closeness is extremely important. Living with strangers is a completely different situation. You can't just change the names with a mod like you would with a step family and everything is fine. All the interactions between the characters would be extremely different if the people involved aren't familiar with each other. The old family/childhood friends thing sounds like the best compromise to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: netkeliye

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I haven't played the update, but is it true that he changed the girls to landlady and roomates? I understand why he had to change things, but this is horrible, like other people said, they need to be close, otherwise the whole story is not working.
@Faerin I don't know, if this is the finale version, but how about making the family your foster parents? That's the perfect loophole in my opinion.
Or if that is too dangerous, make them old family friends who help the MC by letting him live with them until he can afford living by his own.
There is a mod that makes them Family/blood related again. Go look for it.
Sure why not
Thought he conquer, but later salt strike again

Hows that. :cool:

Work in progress brother ;):p
Damn good fine work mate!;)

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
@Faerin I don't know, if this is the finale version, but how about making the family your foster parents? That's the perfect loophole in my opinion.
That loophole won't work patreon guys said they can't even use the word sister or anything leads to a family.You have a mod just copy paste it you are good to go i don't know if mod changes the introduction tho. @Carlo S does it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well need to wait for the next update to come out to see if we get any H scenes.

Just 112 more to go.

Reactions: Kalf

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Basically, every one else already answered this (multiple times) but here goes:

I don't get why he didn't just go with the option already built into the game by making them step sisters/step mom.
Do you honestly think, that if that was a possibility, I wouldn't have done that?

Well, I just played the new intro... and I think the story's not working anymore this way. It doesn't really work at all.

All the boarders' thing doesn't work because MC and the girls need to be old acquaintances. There must be a strong bond among them.

Faerin, can I throw in a couple of ideas/suggestions/adjustments?

- Mom: an old family or MC's own mother close friend; she divorced when her daughters were children;
- Ash & Veronica: Mom's daughters and MC's childhood friends/acquaintances;
- After his parents divorced, MC decided to study in an university far from home and went to live at Mom's.

Just my 2 cents, of course. ;)
I made the whole landlady/roommate thing as a simple replacement, only rewrote the minimum amount of lines.
It was never meant to be played like this originally.

Why not just kill off the game? If you haven't got enough conviction in the work you are producing and respect for all the fans that supported you to this stage just kill it off and start another project
Not sure you "deserve my respect" for an actual answer to that, as you just seem to be trolling, but if you are serious...read a bit...it will broaden your horizon ;)

@Faerin I don't know if this is the finale version, but how about making the family your foster parents? That's the perfect loophole in my opinion.

Edit: I understand the foster thing is too dangerous, and yes, thank you for the mod. I honestly don't even care about the blood relations, but the closeness is extremely important. Living with strangers is a completely different situation. You can't just change the names with a mod like you would with a step family and everything is fine. All the interactions between the characters would be extremely different if the people involved aren't familiar with each other. The old family/childhood friends thing sounds like the best compromise to me.
Yeah, I was specifically told by Patreon that this is not allowed.

@Everyone Just to be clear (again) I really didn't like doing these changes, it took me about 3 days, which I would much rather spend on making new content. It saddens me that a lot of people stop playing the game because of this, only because they don't know about the mod (which I can't blame them for, because I am now allowed to support this in any matter).

Then again, the true fans will stick and I thank all of you for that guys, you're the reason the game got to where it is and I appreciate all your support.
Hopefully still whole shitstorm will blow over soon and we can go back to making and playing the game(s) we love!

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017

Do you honestly think, that if that was a possibility, I wouldn't have done that?

I made the whole landlady/roommate thing as a simple replacement, only rewrote the minimum amount of lines.

Not sure you "deserve my respect" for an actual answer to that, as you just seem to be trolling, but if you are serious...read a bit...it will broaden your horizon ;)

@Everyone Just to be clear (again) I really didn't like doing these changes, it took me about 3 days, which I would much rather spend on making new content. It saddens me that a lot of people stop playing the game because of this, only because they don't know about the mod (which I can't blame them for, because I am now allowed to support this in any matter).

Then again, the true fans will stick and I thank all of you for that guys, you're the reason the game got to where it is and I appreciate all your support.
Hopefully still whole shitstorm will blow over soon and we can go back to making and playing the game(s) we love!
Don't worry @Faerin we will point the ones leaving cause of it not being family anymore into the direction of the mod.:happyblush Keep up your awesome work!:kissingheart:

berny

Jun 8, 2017

So just to be clear, you will basically write the game like they are still related or at least very familiar/comfortable with each other?

Reactions: Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
So just to be clear, you will basically write the game like they are still related or at least very familiar/comfortable with each other?
I will write the game exactly as I always had in mind, just without the word mom/sister/etc.
And hope that you can all use your "imagination"...(or any other way for you to still enjoy the game). :)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I will write the game exactly as I always had in mind, just without the word mom/sister/etc.
And hope that you can all use your "imagination"...(or any other way for you to still enjoy the game). :)
We will enjoy the game no matter how they are called, because its good game and name calling makes no difference. At least not for me so keep it up. ;):cool:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
[QUOTE="Faerin,
@Everyone[/USER] Just to be clear (again) I really didn't like doing these changes, it took me about 3 days, which I would much rather spend on making new content. It saddens me that a lot of people stop playing the game because of this, only because they don't know about the mod (which I can't blame them for, because I am now allowed to support this in any matter).

Hopefully still whole shitstorm will blow over soon and we can go back to making and playing the game(s) we love![/QUOTE]
I'm saying in my name, in the name of all Friends here, and in the name of a lot the players that respect You very much, You can count with Us. ;);):)

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
hey, before i start playing this game. will i get blue balled or is there sex scene in already?

Reactions: bernthal

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Good thing we have that mod to turn it back on.:FuckYea: We want our mom and sisters!:heartcoveredeyes: And you cant stop us Patreon!:test3:
:FuckYea:preach on bro...Preach on!:FuckYea:

Patreon can suck it...They can't stop Pirates:evilsmile:...:hushedface:We're everywhere:hushedface:

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Hello Everybody,
Well......took me a time to decide if im going to post my opinion to the latest chain of events concernig this game.
from my point of view it is more than anoying what patreon did to the natural right of artist and developers.
Also understandable since it is a public place and ruled by the law of the country where the server is.
Understoodable because there is no way to know if the content of the games really reaches adults only,
and i think thats the point here.
on the other hand there are much worser games on Patreon where It wasnt changend anything so do ur own deductions about it.
I gues that somebody reported this one, and it doesnt really matter wich was the reason of it;
Could be Profesional Jealousy Or ;
Just imagine u rush in to the room of ur son/daughter and u find him/her playing a game with Incestual content !!
how do would feel ?? as a parent ??

Patreon has also a responsability with the developers and the patrons (much of them earn their everyday bred by developing games on thas site ) so they have to keep their site open.

how Carlo S, Fullrewiew,Star Warrior and many other Membes said
We should show Farin our gratitude and apreciation for the time of joy he gives us suporting him in the way it is possible and accesible for each one of us minimum continue playing the game.

How Faerin himself and a lot members here said It really dosent matter how it is called. since all is in everyones mind.
( I see it as a chance to improve my knowlege in moding or writing short scripts, also we can count on the comunity here where the members dont have problems to share their knowledge what i like about f95)

I see it as a good thing, because : Faerin gets now a lot of new ideas (dont want to be in ur shoes bro surley u become a Squarehead because of all Ideas u will recivex'D:closedeyesmile:XD)

A lot of Publicity ! (so if someone reported him because of Profesional jealousy to scare away some fans Loool he gets surley more fans after this :biggrin::biggrin:XD)

So Im looking foward to the next update (Want to do a few nasty things with Veronica "Roomie" :eek:penedeyewink:)
And Faerin Keep up bro count on me !

They might have the power, but we have the undercover of the Night !!

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes