sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Its already done, page 301, post 6006 by Carlo S.

ps/ Sorry, its in the OP, my internet is so slow atm that it didnt show... pffff
I am sorry.. i guess i overlooked page 301, post 6006 .. i read only page 1-234, 254-286 and this one, including the thousands of posts but not as many as 6006 ;).

No seriously.. i try to use the wonky search function next time. Cheers.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
I am sorry.. i guess i overlooked page 301, post 6006 .. i read only page 1-234, 254-286 and this one, including the thousands of posts but not as many as 6006 ;).

No seriously.. i try to use the wonky search function next time. Cheers.
Or you simply go on page 1 post #1 and click on that thick, fat 'incest patch: here' thingy... ;)

U

User_10739

So I take it that next version we will all have to start a new game?

FlicK3R

Sep 1, 2017
is there a way to change resolution? i can only see half of my phone. and when i open the game it only has 1 option for my resolution
also. where is the damn kitchen?
nvm. i can see everything in the game if i dont set it to full screen

Last edited:
R

RWaites

is there a way to change resolution? i can only see half of my phone. and when i open the game it only has 1 option for my resolution
also. where is the damn kitchen?
nvm. i can see everything in the game if i dont set it to full screen
It works best for me at 1280x720 windowed

komgsd

Jun 9, 2017
Basically, every one else already answered this (multiple times) but here goes:

Do you honestly think, that if that was a possibility, I wouldn't have done that?

I made the whole landlady/roommate thing as a simple replacement, only rewrote the minimum amount of lines.
It was never meant to be played like this originally.

Not sure you "deserve my respect" for an actual answer to that, as you just seem to be trolling, but if you are serious...read a bit...it will broaden your horizon ;)

Yeah, I was specifically told by Patreon that this is not allowed.

@Everyone Just to be clear (again) I really didn't like doing these changes, it took me about 3 days, which I would much rather spend on making new content. It saddens me that a lot of people stop playing the game because of this, only because they don't know about the mod (which I can't blame them for, because I am now allowed to support this in any matter).

Then again, the true fans will stick and I thank all of you for that guys, you're the reason the game got to where it is and I appreciate all your support.
Hopefully still whole shitstorm will blow over soon and we can go back to making and playing the game(s) we love!
In my mind they are still family, i play the game from the start and i don't care that for Patreon new Rules Faerin have to change that, i just enjoy the game. But i have to say this is a turn off for new players.

dreddhood

Jul 4, 2017
phone is still being retarded. I was hoping this would be fixed in the later updates. How do I get around this? I've forgotten the trick.

Kalf

Donor
May 4, 2017
In my mind they are still family, i play the game from the start and i don't care that for Patreon new Rules Faerin have to change that, i just enjoy the game. But i have to say this is a turn off for new players.
With the mod of some really nice brahs they ARE a family.
If you dont know this information and you search only for incest games, then it would be a turn off. But if you are new, then you don't know that they were a family. vice versa.
#Edit and with mod, i mean just adding a single file into the game folder.

R

RWaites

Mod by @Carlo S for changing back on page 301 post #6006

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
I don"t have the key of veronica room at 3.00 in the kitchen why?
Have you done her side of the game yet? Did she wake you up in the middle of the night and tell you where her key to the room is? That's one part of this game you cannot skip. I've played the game avoiding Veronica's story in the previous versions simply by skipping the hours in the morning where you can see her
I believe you must trigger the morning coffee event with her before Veronica calls you at 3am.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
how can i leave my door open for moms quest??
When you go to bed at night. You will get a question asking you if you want to keep the door open or not. make se sure you are sleeping past 7:30 and choose sleep naked with door open. You will have to do this a few times to get her arousal up. Check the walkthrough's in the OP for additional information. Have fun.:)

Reactions: netkeliye

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Here is The Link new version 0.6.0 fix, and The Mod For Post In OP, Thanks: - Mod: Only replace it with the other inside the game and incest path works again.
We need to get the mod posted to the OP as well...
And Carlo, perhaps it would be a good idea to name the rar to MoHIncestMod.rar so everyone knows exactly what it does just from the filename? You can put a short readme on how to use the mod inside the rar as well.

That should save a lot of grief and posts from those who don't realize what happened, why @Faerin had to make changes and how easy it is to go back to the incest version if they just download your mod and follow the simple instructions.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
We need to get the mod posted to the OP as well...
And Carlo, perhaps it would be a good idea to name the rar to MoHIncestMod.rar so everyone knows exactly what it does just from the filename? You can put a short readme on how to use the mod inside the rar as well.

That should save a lot of grief and posts from those who don't realize what happened, why @Faerin had to make changes and how easy it is to go back to the incest version if they just download your mod and follow the simple instructions.
That is an excellent suggestion.:)

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes