N

netkeliye

sorry i just realized that you wanted an extractor for assets. You should be able to access it directly through Unity 5.6. You will need to decrypt and decompile any packages first though. You can find your favorite one of those on the web somewhere.
It's more hassle for me to see the CG and it's worth I suppose. I'm too lazy to this on my own :closedtongue::closedtongue::closedtongue:

N

netkeliye

I'm not sure, but this game need another way for extract, because @Faerin made in another format, only one could do it. ;);):)
I know, I felt that way cause the extractor would querry to chose the format, never had that extracting texture2D in other unity, I have the required plugins yet the extracter images are all messed up/pixelated

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
@micmitja: That You're My Brother, if the world don't know about it, I go scream and everyone will heard me, "HE"RE MY BROTHER" ;););)
:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok to go bit of topic, havent mention for a while salt is not welcome here in this thread
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: netkeliye
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes