R

RWaites

I see, thank you.
The third one already made a suggestion. And the first two do not want to start again.
The first one you had to make her do all the chores before you gave the maids outfit, the second was make her remove her knickers so you won't be able to progress them but @Carlo S has posted a completed save file you could use before the new update

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Yeah.. someitmes i go help in other threads and not even a single like or a thank you. :FeelsBadMan:
I come into here and i go like: BOOOOOOOOOOBS!!
And i get some awesome likes cause the people in here are the best!:smileskisses::FuckYea::FeelsGoodMan:
We're the best, you are part of this Team of Crazies, that like and care about each other. :cool:;):closedeyesmile:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Cause kisses!:FuckYea:

That just makes it more fun!:FeelsGoodMan: living on the edge a little!

Thank you @Carlo S :happyblush its nice being so loved by so many awesome people!:heartcoveredeyes::kissingheart:
I dont know about awesome people:px'Dx'Dx'D. But that You, need to be loved, I'm right. :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: netkeliye

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
N

netkeliye

Is there a way we can extract the asset files, I tried the unity extractor used to work on other unity based game but it ain't working in here,am I missing a trick here?

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
Is there a way we can extract the asset files, I tried the unity extractor used to work on other unity based game but it ain't working in here,am I missing a trick here?
sorry i just realized that you wanted an extractor for assets. You should be able to access it directly through Unity 5.6. You will need to decrypt and decompile any packages first though. You can find your favorite one of those on the web somewhere.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes