Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
@Ente Supremo: You ask about my avatar, and is really a Samurai Warrior, from old games. I'm player in the long time and I refuse grown up x'D, there's anything better than to be inside the soul young forever. :cool:;);)
Yea somehow it felt familiar, not exactly like that, but i saw that kind of warrior (i believe with a sword) in other old games... if i remember correctly, there is one similar in Legend of Quen Opala games, with a sword... but i played so many games, that a lot of things are mixed up togheter XD... and im totally with u, i resist to be a grown man... or become a politician XD

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
MIAUUUUUU! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
not miau, purrrrr ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

by the way: it would be cool if faerin could implement a cat that you can use along with a red dot marker to let it jump on your sisters chest or something while she is reading on a sofa.^^.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Yea somehow it felt familiar, not exactly like that, but i saw that kind of warrior (i believe with a sword) in other old games... if i remember correctly, there is one similar in Legend of Quen Opala games, with a sword... but i played so many games, that a lot of things are mixed up togheter XD... and im totally with u, i resist to be a grown man... or become a politician XD
Politician, What is this? XD I never heard this word? x'D Welcome to the Club of Young Forever, but without politic. x'Dx'Dx'D

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
not miau, purrrrr ;)

by the way: it would be cool if faerin could implement a cat that you can use along with a red dot marker to let it jump on your sisters chest or something while she is reading on a sofa.^^.
Nah i want them cosplay in neko girl or seductive anime character:happyblush:happyblush:angel:.

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Well, i dont know what Faerin will think about this, but i like how u think ;)

Politician, What is this? XD I never heard this word? x'D Welcome to the Club of Young Forever, but without politic. x'Dx'Dx'D
Ok, u dindt know me before, but i was one of the first founders of that club many many years ago :eek:penedeyewink:... man, i still remember when i first play the so innocent but challenging Sokoban in Win 3.11... since then, i never stopped playing, but when i found my first eroge VN, well, lets say that i was in for the rest of the journey :)

Reactions: Daxter250

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
not miau, purrrrr ;)

Yeah i like naughty cats ;)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Nah i want them cosplay in neko girl or seductive anime character:happyblush:happyblush:angel:.
Mom cat... I love this idea :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Ok, u dindt know me before, but i was one of the first founders of that club many many years ago :eek:penedeyewink:... man, i still remember when i first play the so innocent but challenging Sokoban in Win 3.11... since then, i never stopped playing, but when i found my first eroge VN, well, lets say that i was in for the rest of the journey :)
I believe that we are the true founders of this Club ;);):)
Brother, Suddenly I start "To Like You Very Much", I can say "You're My Hero" x'Dx'Dx'D

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
jeez, i know better things she could lick ;).
Mom cat... I love this idea :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

I believe that we are the true founders of this Club ;);):)

Brother, Suddenly I start "To Like You Very Much", I can say "You're My Hero" x'Dx'Dx'D
:cool:well if you prefer got bunnies, we can play bunny adventures too ;):cool:

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
:cool:well if you prefer got bunnies, we can play bunny adventures too ;):cool:
Yeah some cosplay in game would be nice ;)

And later on we get how mouse eat pussy of cat, yummy ;)
Stealing my idea:mad::mad::mad:XDXDx'D.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Well don't know bout that ;)

Take it easy brother :)
No problem, is only a little heart attack, but I know the cure. My remedy
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: netkeliye
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes