Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Sorry if missed this on an earlier post but just need clarification.
What does or whats added in v0.5.2 [Extra] [Bugfix] that is not in v0.5.1

Reactions: ComicBookGuy

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Sorry if missed this on an earlier post but just need clarification.
What does or whats added in v0.5.2 [Extra] [Bugfix] that is not in v0.5.1
.... You realize that in the OP (first post)... There's these things called "spoilers" that you click on and they expand right?... Well if you actually LOOK at the first post you'll see several of those really nifty things and ONE of those really nifty things contains this magical thing called a "changelog".... Said magical thing is super awesome because it holds the answer to the truly difficult question to which you are attempting to grasp.....

Sorry about the passive aggressive comment completely overflowing in sarcasm, just a pet peeve of mine when the info is IN the first post but people don't bother checking or trying to read it.

Reactions: MrBree

petedragon

May 4, 2017
.... You realize that in the OP (first post)... There's these things called "spoilers" that you click on and they expand right?... Well if you actually LOOK at the first post you'll see several of those really nifty things and ONE of those really nifty things contains this magical thing called a "changelog".... Said magical thing is super awesome because it holds the answer to the truly difficult question to which you are attempting to grasp.....

Sorry about the passive aggressive comment completely overflowing in sarcasm, just a pet peeve of mine when the info is IN the first post but people don't bother checking or trying to read it.
Could be worse, someone could ask you what is a changelog.

Reactions: DragonWrath

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
My bad, should of read that. Well, we all make dumb mistakes sometimes.
No need to spark a flame when you don't need fire.
1 dumb comment = 3 or more comments that have no merit.
I had a brain fart, so sue me. lol (Again, i'm also being sarcastic so no need to take this to any offense. i can take a joke)

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
My bad, should of read that. Well, we all make dumb mistakes sometimes.
No need to spark a flame when you don't need fire.
1 dumb comment = 3 or more comments that have no merit.
I had a brain fart, so sue me. lol (Again, i'm also being sarcastic so no need to take this to any offense. i can take a joke)
Glad you can take a joke (surprising and sad to see just how few can apparently). No offense taken and I hope you didn't take any from me. I'm subbed to like 100 threads and I see really, REALLY stupid questions everyone and your post just happened to be the one to push me over that edge. Meant no offense or disrespect by it (though I do hope you got a chuckle out of it at least, possibly while facepalming yourself as I do when I fuck up from time to time).

Reactions: Endless

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
This game has potential, but it's way too early in development to get too much enjoyment from it. Too much "in a later update" messages.

I'll definitely check it out in a few months.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
click on the phone. at the bottom there are options to save/load as indicated by the downward and upward arrows and icons.

Reactions: Homerone60

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
there's a spy looking incognito icon on the middle bottom right of all the apps and icons on the phone.

click that for cheat menu.

Reactions: Homerone60

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
wow. before the new Veronica model I was only going to focus on Ashley but now going to go after the older one now!!!

:FeelsGoodMan:

Ashley would look good in that dress too:biggrin:
Same. Before Veronica was pretty meh with that hairstyle but now shes pretty smokin.

Reactions: atlas114

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Same. Before Veronica was pretty meh with that hairstyle but now shes pretty smokin.
Veronica's hair reminded me of Sandra from Harem Villa. It worked for Sandra's face, but not so much for Veronica. This version of Veronica is SOOOOO much better! I hope he does some work with the Mom. I would love to see her let her hair down. Later of course. Still too early in the alpha (hinted towards it in the game though). Keeping my fingers crossed. Ashley is still my favorite, though. With the addition of her friend...things could get interesting.:eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: DragonWrath
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes