DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
LOL thats true for any forum. Especially from people like me that just joined.
Maybe so for new people who just joined but that is all the more reason one should always search first, especially on long standing forums that have been around for quite some time or with threads that have well over 10 pages of posts (like this one)... Chances are extremely high that you are not the first person to ask the question you're wanting to ask.

I don't believe I ever posted during the first month, instead I spent the first month lurking, finding games, and whenever I had an issue I would spend a few minutes searching the thread and reading for answers before asking. It's (to me) just simple common sense and etiquette as it keeps from cluttering up the thread thus keeping it shorter and more interesting as you're not seeing constantly repeated question posts you know? It also helps change ignorance (aka lack of knowledge, NOT stupidity) into knowledge gained.

With that said, nothing against you or anything and mean no negativity rather I just hope that you learned something from this and eliminating a pocket of ignorance. Also, welcome to the forum.

SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017
Thanks for all the votes guys! The left Veronica is the obvious winner! ;)
You kinda tricked us there...
Left looks like she has wider hips, because she sticks her hip out further.
Man are programmed to like woman with wider hips...

For me, I like the hair on the left way better.
So yeah, left is the best one!

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
@everyone: Not getting passed 4 stars was a bug that I fixed in the update. If you still have the problem, you have the old version.
when are you going to do content for the ice queen older sister?

Amy Kacv

Jun 11, 2017
Ciao a tutti ho un problema con il gioco inizio e si apre con lo schermo che mi chiede di accettare i termini che sono maggiorenne allora ho clic su continuo, ma nessuno può dare un dritto per favore?

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Thanks for all the votes guys! The left Veronica is the obvious winner! ;)
Quickly moving to the top of my list! This is how shit is done. Its very pleasing to the eyes and has a good flow to it. Keep it up brotha. This is an example of Dev done right.

Reactions: Faerin

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 9350
Overview:

In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women! Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5.2
Language: English
Genre: Incest, Family sex, Seduction, male protagonist

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - 0.5.1b
MOD: | Edit Saves:

Thanks to @aldorain for CG & @epicboi123 for Walkthrough & @nunya for save editor.

View attachment 9354 View attachment 9357 View attachment 9358 View attachment 9359 View attachment 9360 View attachment 9361 View attachment 9363
Anyone have CGs version 0.5.2? Thanks

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes