NegusHabesha

Apr 29, 2017
I fucking love this game, especially Ashley god damn she is such a tease i cant wait to fuck her and i also cant wait to see the new update and where this all goes next shit is really good. A couple of things i don't like about it are how fucking long the time is and there is basically nothing to do so you have to keep skipping time everyday, havent really finished the game but you cant really do anything with your mom and other sister which im guessing they will get thier own story lines pretty soon. over all tho i fucking love this game so thank you. ps how the fuck do i give ashley the lingerie lol.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I fucking love this game, especially Ashley god damn she is such a tease i cant wait to fuck her and i also cant wait to see the new update and where this all goes next shit is really good. A couple of things i don't like about it are how fucking long the time is and there is basically nothing to do so you have to keep skipping time everyday, havent really finished the game but you cant really do anything with your mom and other sister which im guessing they will get thier own story lines pretty soon. over all tho i fucking love this game so thank you. ps how the fuck do i give ashley the lingerie lol.
you cant yet

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Somethings I have noticed

Using CSharp with new version breaks your game can't progress past main menu

The in game cheat function is legit fucked makes wait time all whacked and makes icons dissapper

And lastly so how much content is in this...

With the lil sister how far can you go with her.....
And can you get selfies from any other characters?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
best you can get from Ashley is a HJ and 3 selfies:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so far no selfies from other characters, but the phone will contain a photo record of events from interactions with other characters (i.e. spying on mom or older sister in bathroom)

I agree, after using cheat menu on phone the icons disappear from the wait time feature. though I already figured it out - left one is yes the right one is no.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
best you can get from Ashley is a HJ and 3 selfies:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so far no selfies from other characters, but the phone will contain a photo record of events from interactions with other characters (i.e. spying on mom or older sister in bathroom)

I agree, after using cheat menu on phone the icons disappear from the wait time feature. though I already figured it out - left one is yes the right one is no.
Same I also figured it out but I figured I would put the report for someone to get back the him on Patreon

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Same I also figured it out but I figured I would put the report for someone to get back the him on Patreon
I think dev checks in here once a day and responds to everyone so hopefully it'll get addressed! :biggrin:

now the painful wait for the next release...

I'm kind of curious as to how the older sister Veronica makeover is going- any patron willing to please share?

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@carlos5585: Thanks! Yes, there will be events on amany different locations, once the storylines are a bit more complete.

@sant0zrazer: Thanks for the feedback! I prefer pov as well, but it doesn't work for all scenes. Glad you like Ashley! Next up: a new and improved Veronica! :)

@NegusHabesha: Love the enthousiasm! Thanks dude! And yeah, there's still a lot of waiting right now, but as more storylines are completed, there will be more to do!

@Infamy: Thanks for the bug report! Noted and will be fixed in the next release! Can you explain wait you mean about CSharp, because I don't really understand. I wrote the game in CSharp (c#), but I guess that's not what you mean?

@atlas114: Don't forget the bikini shopping! ;)

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
And since you guys have been so helpful, here's a little treat:

I ended up with these 2 designs, based on your feedback.
Please pick your favorite one more time!

The one with the most votes within 24 hours will be her final look!
veronica.png

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
@carlos5585: Thanks! Yes, there will be events on amany different locations, once the storylines are a bit more complete.

@sant0zrazer: Thanks for the feedback! I prefer pov as well, but it doesn't work for all scenes. Glad you like Ashley! Next up: a new and improved Veronica! :)

@NegusHabesha: Love the enthousiasm! Thanks dude! And yeah, there's still a lot of waiting right now, but as more storylines are completed, there will be more to do!

@Infamy: Thanks for the bug report! Noted and will be fixed in the next release! Can you explain wait you mean about CSharp, because I don't really understand. I wrote the game in CSharp (c#), but I guess that's not what you mean?

@atlas114: Don't forget the bikini shopping! ;)

Alright so check it mang in F95 people come out with a cheat mod for a lot of renpy games I believe it tweaks the CSharp files to allow it to happen.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
And since you guys have been so helpful, here's a little treat:

I ended up with these 2 designs, based on your feedback.
Please pick your favorite one more time!

The one with the most votes within 24 hours will be her final look!
View attachment 11110
Left, clearly. Although that little bit of baldness on her right (our left) is kind of offputting.

Reactions: NegusHabesha
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes