atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
@Faerin

i finally got to 7 stars and 70+ hearts and just gave Ashley the babydoll. please next version have her wear it and maybe other lingerie options as well?

i like that you have to work at a progressive pace to corrupt her but there is payoff and less blue balling.

other than that I really really like the direction the game is going - just badly need more content :p

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Developer/Publisher
:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5.2
Language: English
Genre: Incest, Family sex, Seduction, male protagonist

Download: - -
MOD: | Edit Saves:

Thanks to @aldorain for CG & @epicboi123 for Walkthrough & @nunya for save editor.
Just a request please

Specify that the CGs of this link are still from the old version 0.5.1b ...

Download: - -

Because I ended up downloading again thinking it was from the new version 0.5.2 :oops:

Thanks man

Reactions: zackylong

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
@Faerin sorry don't know if someone mention this before
but do something with the unnecessary items :)
ok i bought for example the mattress but why is still in inventory ? :)
So you know you have it. I suppose it could simply be reflected in the room pictures and in it not being available at the store anymore, but it's not uncommon for games to list upgrades (I believe it's also required for the sister to sleep in your bed). You're right about it being confusing sometimes, but at least it's something you still own, and not a single-use item like in some games.

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
i can still know that i have it because i can't buy it twice :)

and the best way to "know you have it" is either with different image or just with a newer description (when you sleep bla bla bla + new matress for better sleep) or just with a different section/image with only the upgrades , so no to have a mattress to your "backpack" it doesn't help at all because you will try to use them with anything :)

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@atlas114: Thanks man! I've got many events (including the lingerie) planned for her, stay stuned! ;)

@skatanafao: That's actually a good point, I think adjusting the dialog is the best (and easiest) for now, I will update that in the next version, thanks!

Reactions: atlas114 and sknf

snogard

Apr 26, 2017
You can edit your save file with notepad ++. Here's a save from the beginning of the game with all stats maxed out

Oct 29, 2016
This game is fantastic , thumbs up @Faerin !!
The characters build and quality are marvelous and the UI is simply amazing.

I want to ask you 2 things,

1.Since there is a lingerie shop , are you planning on offering a fair amount of underwear ? Any kinky ones maybe?
2. Any ideas on creating more fetish / kinky scenes in future updates ? ( golden showers for instance ? )

Keep up the great work!!

Reactions: Faerin

petedragon

May 4, 2017
This game is fantastic , thumbs up @Faerin !!
The characters build and quality are marvelous and the UI is simply amazing.

I want to ask you 2 things,

1.Since there is a lingerie shop , are you planning on offering a fair amount of underwear ? Any kinky ones maybe?
2. Any ideas on creating more fetish / kinky scenes in future updates ? ( golden showers for instance ? )

Keep up the great work!!
Golden showers? He needs to earn a lot more from patreon before he can afford gold plated shower attachments and taps.

Reactions: MrBree and Faerin
J

JoanaStevens

is there a way to get the black lingere for the sister yet?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
is there a way to get the black lingere for the sister yet?
you can buy it for her in the current version but she won't wear it. should be added in next update.

I think at 22:00 you go to moms room and the trigger is to hear mom and sister argue about lingerie. I can't remember off the top of my head but you may need 40-50 hearts and 5 stars for this to activate. then of course you offer to buy it for her.

Reactions: Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@KrulltheDestroyer: Do you mean the round button at the bottom isn't working?

@mariadima: Thanks a lot, I aprreciate that!
1) There will be more lingerie for sure! Especially once things get a bit more "heated" ;)
2) Not really my cup of tea to be honest, but I plan on letting the players decide what kind of content/fetishes they want to see through polls (once the game is a bit more developed).

@petedragon: Haha, yeah, for now my chromed tap and spongebob squarepants shower curtain will have to suffice ;)

J

JoanaStevens

you can buy it for her in the current version but she won't wear it. should be added in next update.

I think at 22:00 you go to moms room and the trigger is to hear mom and sister argue about lingerie. I can't remember off the top of my head but you may need 40-50 hearts and 5 stars for this to activate. then of course you offer to buy it for her.
i have seen pic where she wears it at night

carlos5585

Jun 20, 2017
I'm sorry, google translate

Can confirm the 4 events of ashley. I just got a scene in the bathroom, one during the homework and the handjob. And how long will there be a new update

Faerin again thank you for an excent hard questions:
Are you going to add story lines to something like an appointment or a visit to the beach?
The possibility of choosing the outfit each time they are unlocked.

And please do not add rare fetishes...

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes