macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
And since you guys have been so helpful, here's a little treat:

I ended up with these 2 designs, based on your feedback.
Please pick your favorite one more time!

The one with the most votes within 24 hours will be her final look!
View attachment 11110
right one like normal..

left one is a no to me.. i dont know why, maybe because that doesnt fit well for her or make her similar to another girl... i dont know. i go on the right one.

but nobody care about my opinion as my taste are shit :p

NegusHabesha

Apr 29, 2017

View attachment 11110
The left one is way hotter, also there is something weird with the stomach of the right one.

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
This is hilarious but it was a simple question that someone was nice enough to answer. No need to be a troll.
I don't think he's being a troll, but definitely hilarious. That question has been asked in this thread SO many times that you can literally find the answer with less than 5 minutes of reading... If anything, he's (very understandably) irritated to constantly see this question over and over because people are too lazy to spend 5 minutes reading (or less than 10 seconds to search the thread using the search function).

To be honest, I feel the same way as I constantly see the SAME questions asked over and over again in multiple threads that have been answered every time... I'm assuming the intent was to not only be hilarious, but to embarass the person enough to teach them the golden rule of all PC and Gaming issues.... Try searching first to see if your question has already been answered.

GQ1NYC

Jul 21, 2017
I don't think he's being a troll, but definitely hilarious. That question has been asked in this thread SO many times that you can literally find the answer with less than 5 minutes of reading... If anything, he's (very understandably) irritated to constantly see this question over and over because people are too lazy to spend 5 minutes reading (or less than 10 seconds to search the thread using the search function).

To be honest, I feel the same way as I constantly see the SAME questions asked over and over again in multiple threads that have been answered every time... I'm assuming the intent was to not only be hilarious, but to embarass the person enough to teach them the golden rule of all PC and Gaming issues.... Try searching first to see if your question has already been answered.
LOL thats true for any forum. Especially from people like me that just joined.

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
LOL thats true for any forum. Especially from people like me that just joined.
This forward was added due to the excessive length of my rambling, though I think it is worthy read.
  • Stupidity is unacceptable, shameful, disgraceful, demeaning and in my opinion worthy of a free helicopter ride if you project that stupidity on others and society. (Don't mind the helicopter ride, there fun. If you really want to know, look up Pinochet)
  • Ignorance is still not desired, obviously, but acceptable and shouldn't ever be frowned upon. So long as one was truly ignorant.
  • Now, if I provide sufficient evidence and information, as to allow you to make your own rational judgement on the matter (whatever it be), it is up to you if you remain stupid or not.
  • You can no longer claim ignorance if you have been enlightened.

Insight and ramblings:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This was the original beginning but obviously got down voted:

Why we troll:

Final thoughts:
I still do stupid dumb shit all the time, but if it is pointed out to me or realized by myself I attempt to make a life change that would not permit me to, or shame me enough as to not repeat the undesired actions.

Again, don't confuse with ignorance. Look it up if you don't clearly understand the differences.

Somewhat unrelated to main point, but general philosophy:
Can't tell you how amazing it feels to arrive at a solution yourself.

Last edited:

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017

Very true but not entirely accurate with my own interpretation of these observations. As stated in my essay (lol), my concern for actions like these goes far deeper than a fap forum.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017

View attachment 11110
I like the one one the left, with one caveat: I'd prefer the hair to be in a ponytail or something, until you get to 1 star or so. The one on the right seems more annoying, and the one on the left more manipulative - but it's not clear how the character will end up just yet.

Reactions: Faerin
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes