Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
The changelog says that cheats have been added to the phone, but I'm not seeing them.
You have to download the cheats separately and replace the dll file with the modded one.

Here it is.

dball77

May 5, 2017
I think the game is excellent. The renders are crisp and realistic. The characters are attractive, with no comically exaggerated proportions. The interface is simple and intuitive. And the grind is not so slow that the player will run out of patience, but not too quick either.

The early samples included enough content to be intriguing, but it feels like Ashley was a bit too easy. Usually, when things move too quickly, fetish, BDSM, and bestiality are the next steps.

At the same time, the other women, especially the older sister, are too difficult. Hopefully we get to see a little more interaction between the MC and Veronica in the next version.

Reactions: Faerin

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
I think the game is excellent. The renders are crisp and realistic. The characters are attractive, with no comically exaggerated proportions. The interface is simple and intuitive. And the grind is not so slow that the player will run out of patience, but not too quick either.

The early samples included enough content to be intriguing, but it feels like Ashley was a bit too easy. Usually, when things move too quickly, fetish, BDSM, and bestiality are the next steps.

At the same time, the other women, especially the older sister, are too difficult. Hopefully we get to see a little more interaction between the MC and Veronica in the next version.[/QUOTE]

"Hey guys,

Next update will show more of Veronica's storyline.
Do you think she looks good or would you like her better if she got a makeover (different face/hair)?"

So let's collaborate with him

As for the Beastility part, I hope he does not do that ...:eek:penedeyewink:

So he can increasingly improve the quality of the game and our fun...

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Hi guys

A little help, I already bought the Babydoll for Ashley but I can not find the correct time and place to deliver to her!

Any tips?

mjlcdlob

Apr 28, 2017
Kannst Du mir vielleicht sagen welche englischen Wörter in der deutschen Übersetzung übrig geblieben sind? Ausdrücke wie "Fuck!" oder "Shit!" habe ich manchmal so belassen, einfach weil das mittlerweile auch hier gebräuchliche Anglizismen geworden sind, aber wenn Du noch mehr findest, dann würde es mich sehr freuen davon zu hören! :)

Danke!
Crispyking
Ridiculous German translation: babydoll => Babypuppe. Better use Negligè or Nachthemd.

flimflam

Jun 15, 2017
Ridiculous German translation: babydoll => Babypuppe. Better use Negligè or Nachthemd.
See for information on the status of german translation. He is working hard and knows that he has not gotten everything translated correctly yet.

@Faerin Just thought I'd let you know that the game is crashing on my old laptop running windows 7 but with the -force-d3d9 flag from the cmd prompt it works great. This was not an issue in either of the 0.5.1 versions but showed up in 0.5.2. Like I said, not an issue for me because I found a workaround but I thought I'd let you know.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Faerin even has a classy translator! Good job all the way around, this is gonna be BIG!
Oh yes, he's classy, too bad he's not a good translator (I kid! I kid! It's a joke! I'm sure that Krispyking will take his time for the translation for the next update and things will be flawless)

As for the Beastility part, I hope he does not do that ...:eek:penedeyewink:
Maybe he's talking about Veronica (you know, since she's a bitch..? Okay, I'll... I'll just go now... I'm sorry...)

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Quazar87: The cheat console has been added in the "extra" version, are you using that one?

@rikimaru725: Thanks, but I can't see your image?

@dball77: Thanks a lot for the nice review! There will be some fetishes eventually (which will be voted for by Patrons), but absolutely no bestiality!

@Lucius Logan: Hey mate, thanks a lot for all your support and kind words, I really appreciate it!

@edups teevi: Ouch :'( :p
But seriously, glad you like the gameplay at least!

@flimflam: Good to know that, thanks a lot! I'll look into it!

Reactions: elmandor

xxxmichixxx

Jun 10, 2017
Hi Guys,

i have a problem with the lingerie.

My Gamestats:
Vers. 0.5.2
75 Love Points
7 Stars
No Mods
No Cheats

How i get the Lingerie? Or what i have to do for it?

Thx

Kingthehill

Jul 2, 2017
Hi Guys,

i have a problem with the lingerie.

My Gamestats:
Vers. 0.5.2
75 Love Points
7 Stars
No Mods
No Cheats

How i get the Lingerie? Or what i have to do for it?

Thx
At night time after 22:00, outside mom's room, sister will argue with mom about lingerie... Then u can buy for her. During study time, you will able to give it to her, but I still can't figure out how to make her wear it yet.

Crispyking

Jul 15, 2017
Really? Babypuppe?
@Crispyking: wenn Du Hilfe bei der Übersetzung brauchst, sag Bescheid.
Hi!

Danke für Dein Angebot! Ich arbeite gerade an der Übersetzung, und würde mich sehr freuen eine zweite Meinung und Verbesserungsvorschläge dazu zu hören. Allerdings ist es wirklich, WIRKLICH viel Text, also bin ich Dir auch nicht böse wenn Du einen Rückzieher machst. Ich werde mich jedenfalls demnächst wieder bei Dir melden.

Ciao,
Crispyking

Patan

May 28, 2017
At night time after 22:00, outside mom's room, sister will argue with mom about lingerie... Then u can buy for her. During study time, you will able to give it to her, but I still can't figure out how to make her wear it yet.
you wont see her wearing in this version. thats what dev said.

Nemi

May 13, 2017
Thanks, but I can't see your image?
Re-uploaded it for you as a .png, hope it helps. It loads normally here on W10 after logging in. In short, it seems like when he opens/closes his phone, every in-between picture gets pasted on his screen.

pic.PNG

I was pleasantly surprised with the game. It looks good, and the "grind" is just right for me, as the game is constructed in such a way that you could build points and money with characters while keeping your mood up once you get in a rhythm. I also like that it allows personal troubleshooting at this point by being able to modify save games.

My only issue at this point is the lack of transparency with random events. Mode of transportation matters, but does it also matter which route you're taking? The hit chance is so low that I found myself going around Amsterdam in all kinds of vehicles just to make sure I didn't miss any content. That wasn't exciting in itself, but the fact I cared enough to get every last second of gameplay out of it is a great sign. Keep it up!

xxxmichixxx

Jun 10, 2017
Big thx for the Answer :)

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes