Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
but only who make severals walkthroughs can to know how hard it is
I know how hard it is to make my own notes understandable for the next version of the game. And not all games need the same approach. And everyone has different ideas or needs in a walkthrough. I don't think there is a 100% correct way. In this game I found out that if you miss something when the stats are in the right range, you can't get a completed achievement or collection of selfies. If you want, you can take some of my ideas. Or I can try to do the next version in English.

As you say it takes time. I started over again with version 0.6.1 and reading hints in this forum, correcting and experimenting with my notes to answer my questions and playing to the end took more than 12 hours. And I still have questions or things that are not clear...

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I know how hard it is to make my own notes understandable for the next version of the game. And not all games need the same approach. And everyone has different ideas or needs in a walkthrough. I don't think there is a 100% correct way. In this game I found out that if you miss something when the stats are in the right range, you can't get a completed achievement or collection of selfies. If you want, you can take some of my ideas. Or I can try to do the next version in English.

As you say it takes time. I started over again with version 0.6.1 and reading hints in this forum, correcting and experimenting with my notes to answer my questions and playing to the end took more than 12 hours. And I still have questions or things that are not clear...
I did others Walkthroughs, this game have the official as well, but always stay something without answer, and for it works fine have only one way, do one Walkthrough with five pages, and then if you ask me if I want read, I'll say for sure I'll pass. :closedeyesmile:;);)

Reactions: Crusoe and Kalf

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
How exacly are you supposed to meet Sophia for the first time? I wanted to try an earlier save with no Sophia points. Ashley is 100/10. Sophia doesn't appear on Saturday or any other day there. So how do you get this progression event that requires Sophia to be at 10?

Oh yeah, and she's asking for help with homework again. Is that supposed to happen before Sophia even appears in the game?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How exacly are you supposed to meet Sophia for the first time? I wanted to try an earlier save with no Sophia points. Ashley is 100/10. Sophia doesn't appear on Saturday or any other day there. So how do yo get this progression event that requires Sophia to be at 10?
You can go to the gym at 1400 and see her.
At a certain point Ashley should have invited you to her room to see her and Sophia and have some fun.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
You can go to the gym at 1400 and see her.
At a certain point Ashley should have invited you to her room to see her and Sophia and have some fun.
I did go there. She's never there at any time, any day. The only one present is in the building is Amy.

Ekko3d

Jun 12, 2017
According to a svegame_xxx.sav file the max stats for Sophia are:

Code:
      <Name>[5_NAME]</Name>
          <Name>Love</Name>
          <Value>10</Value>
          <Max>20</Max>
          <Name>Special</Name>
          <Value>4</Value>
          <Max>4</Max>
I've finished the game -- all characters at 100% -- but as you can see the max obtained love is 10 and not 20. She's only available in the health club or in Ashley's room. In the health club the first 5 are for greeting her and the next 5 for helping her with the workout. After that you can still help her, but no extra points. This is probably a hidden bug with I found by accident :). But just to be sure...

Share u savegame xd

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I did go there. She's never there at any time, any day. The only one present is in the building is Amy.
Then your game is broken because V goes there almost every day also.

All 3 Amy, V and S are there at the same time every day (I think on the weekdays only though.)

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
sophie goes to gym everyday and between 14:00 and 16:00

she only doesn't go at sundays since she goes to your house instead

Reactions: Grubb

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You meet Sophia the first time on a sunday afternoon in Ashley's room, only after that will she show up in the gym.
Have you tried that?
He should have because he says Ashley is at 100/10 and if not then he blew most of the game already.

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
Then your game is broken because V goes there almost every day also.

All 3 Amy, V and S are there at the same time every day (I think on the weekdays only though.)
That's what I'm thinking too. She was showing up on my other save (I didn't know that's where you meet her for the first time, as the first time I saw her there she already talked as if she knew me and I helped with the exercise). Now she is just gone forever. Something must have broken.

Oh so it's in her room you meet the girl for the first time. Yep, definitely broken. She is indeed 100/10. Welp. I'll just start another save then. =(

Thanks for clearing up, guys.

DickDastardly

Aug 5, 2016
I seem to be struggling with this update, this time its with claire....so kind souls.....if your still out there......trying to listen in on the phone call to your aunt, how is it activated.....? I've read both walkthroughs and tried it that way, but nothing seems to work. I've done the first trigger, made sure I was at her door for 22.00h, but I just keep getting the scene where she is brushing her hair, where am i going wrong? Many thanks

Ps Going through Carlos walkthrough is generally good and points out the things you need to do, the only thing i can nit-pick at is the general "untidiness" of the structure and possibly (he) is not a native speaker of english (no offence, meant). but other than that its a solid start. but like Carlos has said he has many things to do and time was a factor, so hats off to carlos for at least taking the time to put one out

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
How exacly are you supposed to meet Sophia for the first time?
This could be a case where you already progressed to far. Sophia is gossiping with Ashley in her room sundays froom 11:00 to 16:59. I entered on day 7 (first week) when Love stats with ashley were just above 20. After the first meeting the door will stay closed, but you can hear them. So maybe you're in luck :).

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
You meet Sophia the first time on a sunday afternoon in Ashley's room, only after that will she show up in the gym.
Have you tried that?
I must have done something really bad. I remember one of my saves I went back and forth and really went crazy with the time travel =V

This must be that save. No matter. It's not trouble to start a new one.

This seems to have happened when going to a new version, copied and pasted the old saves. For some reason, Ashley already had the lingerie even though I hadn't bought it in my saves. A save (not mine) must have been already inside of that folder. Now that I notice the character's name is different too. That must be it.

Won't there be any chance people can name the saves?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes