DickDastardly

Aug 5, 2016
How do you trigger the 2nd part of the Ashley and Sophie training Event chain?
if, you have been to the mall and watched the "fashion show" the outcome should result in a draw, which then triggers the next phase. if you have done that then go to ash's room @ 11am the next day. hope that helps

R

RWaites

May be I miss understand you. But in my views don't re-invent the wheel, just tweak it to make it better :).

I've made notes at which point of the stats new events started and were you must be careful to not miss things. In earlier posts it is said that sometimes it is not clear what the next step is. I agree. The clues are not always clear. The notes are in my native language and still have some question marks. If someone wanted I can try to translate them.

My post was more about correcting some obvious errors...

To be clear, I know there is a walkthrough by Carlo S and in the earlier versions I used that as well. With my notes, help in this forum and the official walkthrough I've just played version 0.6.1 to the end. I still have three or four question marks if events can start earlier than I now did. And five to six points were it took several plays to discover the specific conditions. For example giving the wine stumped me until version 0.6.0. In that version I found the overall stat as an icon left of the four stats (sleep, hunger, hygiene and stress). That one is also used in the dialogues and so it became clear that you need sunglasses or better maxed out stats before beginning the event. Can't remember if the overall icon was available in earlier versions...
My apologies, apparently I misunderstood you I thought you were just criticising the work done by @Carlo S as in previous post's earlier today without taking into account the language difference's or his wiliness to help anyone as much as possible

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
According to a svegame_xxx.sav file the max stats for Sophia are:

Code:
      <Name>[5_NAME]</Name>
          <Name>Love</Name>
          <Value>10</Value>
          <Max>20</Max>
          <Name>Special</Name>
          <Value>4</Value>
          <Max>4</Max>
I've finished the game -- all characters at 100% -- but as you can see the max obtained love is 10 and not 20. She's only available in the health club or in Ashley's room. In the health club the first 5 are for greeting her and the next 5 for helping her with the workout. After that you can still help her, but no extra points. This is probably a hidden bug with I found by accident :). But just to be sure...

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
On Saturday you get msg on phone for you to join them at 12 in mall, after you are done there, make sure non win (haven't tested yet what happens if favorites). Next day on Sun at 12 go to Ashley room.
Yah I worked it out thanks, the key was scoring a draw.

R

RWaites

Do you live in this thread or something? i see you post here non-stop!:heartcoveredeyes: Where is your tent set up? i wanna visit.:WutFace:
Feels like it today, actually wanted to ask you something, you follow My Sweet Neighbour is it any good

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Asphyx: No, I isn't talk about my walkthrough, I said and repit, my walkthrough is only for give tip for everyone play, I was talking about someone that never did anything for someone, and come here for, ony for talk nonsense, and for report the players, this is inconceivable. @Faerin did this game, and those that really like this game, understand all troubles that all Devs have in the Patreon now, We've 367 pages with players like myself that enjoy this game a lot. And we mind about this game too. And the only thing that we want is help and play in peace. ::|:

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I'm kinda stuck. I can't proceed with Ashley and Sophia. I did the first lesson on sunday and one shopping event on saturday, but now nothing happens. Ashley asked for help with her homework in the morning (I think that's new), but when I go to her in the afternoon, there is nothing new. (only the old 3 lessons)
I looked at the walkthrough but it's a little confusing, or I just didn't get it.

Last edited:

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
Feels like it today, actually wanted to ask you something, you follow My Sweet Neighbour is it any good
I keep hearing it's good, but I'm afraid it's too short. Wonder how long it is in its current version. =(

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I'm kinda stuck. I can't proceed with Ashley and Sophia. I did the first lesson on sunday and one shopping event on saturday, but now nothing happens. Ashley asked for help with her homework in the morning (I think that's new), but then I go to her in the afternoon, there is nothing new. (only the old 3 lessons)
I looked at the walkthrough but it's a little confusing, or I just didn't get it.
We just talk bout that on previous page

R

RWaites

I'm kinda stuck. I can't proceed with Ashley and Sophia. I did the first lesson on sunday and one shopping event on saturday, but now nothing happens. Ashley asked for help with her homework in the morning (I think that's new), but then I go to her in the afternoon, there is nothing new. (only the old 3 lessons)
She will still ask for help with her homework even though it's finished.
If you did the fashion show in the right order
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
go to Ashley's room 11:00-12:00 Sunday

Reactions: berny and Kalf
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes