jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
[QUOTE = "elmandor, poste: 310211, membre: 10502"] Lorsque vous montez sur le toit il y a deux options.
D'abord, je pensais que je pourrais peut-être vous rejoindre
Deuxième Oh, rien, ...
Choisissez la deuxième option [/ QUOTE]
thx thx thx man

Reactions: elmandor

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
sorry to bother you with that but what a second choice and also I can not get into mom's room
Quand elle fait du yoga, elle a la première option, qui est de faire yoga avec Elle, et elle a l'autre option de demander si elle a besoin de quelque chose. Pour ouvrir la porte si je peux donner une suggestion, faire avec le chemin d'Ashley, acheter du vin, lui parler dans la cuisine pour gagner des points 19.00 heures, dans le salon 21.00 heures et 7.00 heures espionne Elle dans la salle de bain. :););)

Reactions: Crusoe

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Traduction When she does yoga, she has the first option, which is to do yoga with her, and she has the other option of asking if she needs something. To open the door if I can give a suggestion, do it with Ashley's way, buy wine, talk to her in the kitchen to earn points 19.00 hours, in the living room 21.00 o'clock and 7.00 o'clock spy Elle in the bathroom

Reactions: Crusoe and Kalf

Fadge

Aug 10, 2017
@Faerin
I've thought of something for the user interface.
Because I think that the "waiting system" is not very "user friendly",
and because when we have to wait, it is about waiting the newt half an hour or hours,
(and because very often I click on the "hourglass" icon instead of the "locations" icon)
It lead me to think that the best way may be to use the existing "hour display" of the interface
and get rid of the "hourglass icon". The only thing is to have the prologue/tutorial explaining the system.
So, an image is the best to understand what i'm thinking about:
wait.jpg
You understand the behaviour : you click on the hour display, and the interface to wait is displayed.
If are between 19:00 and 19:29, "half an hour" will bring you to 19:30 and" hour" will bring you to 20:00

On, the same idea, I think that the "set alarm for sleeping" will be more "user friendly" with 4 buttons : "--" "-" "+" "++"
-- decrease to plain hour
- decrease to plain half an hour
+ increase to plain half an hour
++ increase to plain hour

I have an other idea for the interface and the gameplay, but it's complicated, I will make an image to explain.

For the future, I hope Betty, the police officer, is the superhero and enroll the MC as her "robin"

Last edited:
Reactions: Faerin
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes