jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
[QUOTE = "RWaites, poste: 310420, membre: 53679"] Après avoir terminé le yoga, vous devez dormir nu avec la porte ouverte jusqu'à ce qu'elle vous attrape masturber (10 coeurs, 40 bisous, 4 étoiles), alors vous devriez être en mesure d'entrer salle à 20:00
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@jfredy78: Je vais vous donner un conseil, quand vous devez choisir une option, sauvegardez le jeu et recherchez les bonnes options, donc si vous choisissez une mauvaise option, vous pouvez toujours donner un chargement, et réessayer. :) Traduction : I'll give you some advice, when you have to choose an option, save the game and look for the right options, so if you choose a wrong option, you can still give a load, and try again.

Reactions: Crusoe and jfredy78

Virikas

Donor
Oct 17, 2017
Finally this game is where it belongs!! It truly deserves to be in the Popular Games section :)

I've got a question tho... When I click the mapping it doesnt download, it just opens in browser but if I copy it, everything from the code is glued to the left side. Any way to just download the file?

Reactions: Faerin
R

RWaites

@Faerin: Man of the House is among the Popular Games, CONGRATULATIONS, Everyone Time for Party again, Woow! ;):):cool::p:eek:penedeyewink::firstimekiss::angel::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::eazyHype:
Well done brother all your hard work has finally got us there

Fadge

Aug 10, 2017
I've actually been asked that before and I think you posted a nice solution, I'll add it to my list! ;)
Thanks!
@Faerin
Cool, that you liked my idea.
It was part of my job (several years ago) to improve UIs / Users experience.

So, I've thought of on another thing.
Because, sometimes, it's hard in the game what to do next, and this leads to an absolute necessitty of a walkthrough (that shows there is a pb).
So this interface, will show the current status for each girl, and provides hints for the next stages.

It's an interface to summerize in a single location all the informations for one girl.
So, you can display the Relation level (the stars) that are not displayed at all now,
display Heart/Lust/Dominance levels, and if they are maxed or not for the current relation level (and for the current update).
Finnally, each time you meet the girl in a location, it writes in this interface the location and the hour.

For this interface, I have thought of an "organizer" interface displayed when you click on the date (top left), but maybe you can do it with the smartphone.

So, here it is :
organizer.jpg

Last edited:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
the reponce that you give are for Version 6 or the V6.1?
Pour les deux, quand un jeu a des options, essayez toujours de le faire. Et pour savoir quoi faire toujours essayer de voir dans les tâches et aussi dans les tours, regardez si tous les cœurs et l'excitation est complète. Bonne Chance :):) Traduction: For both, when a game has options, always try to do it. And to know what to do always try to see in the tasks and also in the Cheat, look if all the hearts and excitement is complete. Good Luck

Reactions: Crusoe

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
Alright. I'm almost certain now. The fact I saw Sophia (somehow) at the gym possibly coupled with copying and pasting the saves on a folder that may have had a save that's not mine must have really broken things back then.

Before playing the game with the save given to me, I decided to play a little bit more, and after a while I saw Sophia at Ash's room. I thought "Ok, so things are ok.". However, she DID NOT appear at the gym, ever. I'm still puzzled as how I was able to talk to her before being introduced the first time, (it was my save after all, and this time now was the first one I ever saw her in Ash's room). Hell, when jumping to 0.6.1 that wasn't even the only Sophia weirdness. I actually got the message to go to the mall and see the fashion show. All this without ever meeting her in the room. hah

Now that I'm using the save given to me (just wiped the entire folder to be sure), things seem to be working. If I ever start a new save, I'll be sure to avoid Sophia like she's the black plague if I ever see her before first greeting her in Ash's room. =V

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
@Faerin: Man of the House is among the Popular Games, CONGRATULATIONS, Everyone Time for Party again, Woow! ;):):cool::p:eek:penedeyewink::firstimekiss::angel::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::eazyHype:
let's celebrate :winkytongue:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Faerin and Kalf

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Finally ... after questioning the mods for a month why MotH didn't get into Popular list.

But, please do remind just a week ago, this site is for English text both games and discussion. Even your worst english, people still can relate, than not speak english at all. If require for regional language, do it on PM. If 1 allow, then come 2 then 4 then 10 then 1000 of each people own language.

Now we need official Man of the House Playthrough Discussion, also Mod discussion. So this thread won't be crowded with all kind of conversation/questions/critics of the game.

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
Cool, that you liked my idea.
It was part of my job (several years ago) to improve UIs / Users experience.

So, I've thought of on another thing.
Because, sometimes, it's hard in the game what to do next, and this leads to an absolute necessitty of a walkthrough (that shows there is a pb).
So this interface, will show the current status for each girl, and provides hints for the next stages.

It's an interface to summerize in a single location all the informations for one girl.
So, you can display the Relation level (the stars) that are not displayed at all now,
display Heart/Lust/Dominance levels, and if they are maxed or not for the current relation level (and for the current update).
Finnally, each time you meet the girl in a location, it writes in this interface the location and the hour.

For this interface, I have thought of an "organizer" interface displayed when you click on the date (top left), but maybe you can do it with the smartphone.

So, here it is :
View attachment 39955
Looks great. The thing I'd like to see the most though would be a way to see their stats on-screen. Or at least hidden with a single click. Like there's a little ball, you click, and you can instantly see all of their stats (just the stats for every single girl side by side). The reason for this is that every time you want to check, you whip out the phone, click the "contacts", then put the phone away. Minor nitpick I guess.

By the way, that notebook makes the dude sound like a total creeper with the "her known planning" hahaha... but I suppose if you're already at the point where she's... giving you a fiver, that sort of thing is just fine. =V

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes