Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Bonsoir à tous. Good night and sleep well
Don't ask me. I don't know a single word of french. I'm so lost in all of this french talk haha.

No Carlo, i like Viva... it sounds better! cause i said it.:p:cool:
Viva la America, Good Night My Great Sister Friend, I Love You, You know it :heartcoveredeyes::cool:;)

Reactions: Crusoe

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Don't ask me. I don't know a single word of french. I'm so lost in all of this french talk haha.

No Carlo, i like Viva... it sounds better! cause i said it.:p:cool:
dont ask me why but i can sometimes understand french, i simply cannot write it. j'taime simply means i like. and merci beacoup means thanks a lot (not only thanks).
i also know merry cristmas: une belle noel.

fukmada

May 3, 2017
dont ask me why but i can sometimes understand french, i simply cannot write it. j'taime simply means i like. and merci beacoup means thanks a lot (not only thanks).
i also know merry cristmas: une belle noel.
Hmmm, not really, ''Merry Christmas'' means ''Joyeux Noel''.
Take it from someone who's bilingual. :p

Reactions: Kalf

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
well, maybe our teacher fucked it up than ^^, or i forgot the whole part and it was more like: joyeux Noël et une bonne année

ah, fuck it. vertande merde.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
All this french brings back memories. My first french teacher was awesome, really sympathetic guy who ofte went the extra mile to help people out while the second teacher definitely had the milf thing going, would've probably been something for all the fellow milf lovers here x'D

cjm040890

Sep 16, 2017
so when are the brother and sister going to have sex and also whats going to happen to veronica and mother coz he gets to do all this stuff and gets nothing of veronica or mother or Sophia or Amy or police officer i think something needs to happen between all of them

Last edited:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
This game is still in Alpha. There is still quite a bit that needs to get done. Right now, things are just in the setup phase. He will move to the meat of it , soon enough. These next few updates, I would imagine that you are going to see more progression. He just took a poll on his patreon to see what most people wanted and it looks like we are going to see a uptick in the story for the Girls. So, just a little patience, and you won't be disappointed.:)

P.S.
I am a big Mom Claire and Star Likes Veronica Very Much:heartcoveredeyes: fan as well, so I am anxiously waiting to see what happens with them.;)

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
unlock the #6 achievement for ash? I got the invite to the mall
If you got the invite, you already unlocked it :). Now go to the mall on a Saturday when she's shopping (12:00 to 16:59). Then the fashion show starts automatically. Just before entering the mall do a save so you can experiment with different outfits.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have a save just before this point if someone is interested.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ente Supremo

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I have read your posts...well, some of them....ok, maybe 3 of them.......ok, fine, I've read one. Do emoji's count as reading?:confused:

I know your not quite like fox with his lolicon top ten list. You do have varying tastes. I am guessing because you fav's very so much, it is because you enjoy how the character is written, more than how the character looks?
Did you login in to the site? then you have read all my posts!:test:

Yup pretty much, i won't always go for the "milfs" or the "innocent/young/loli" ones. I go for the ones who personalities i like BUUT sometimes yes.. even i go for how they "look". I'am a horny pirate afterall.XD

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
how u get claire and ashley last special?
Mom/Claire:
When arousal stats are 45 you go between 20:00 and 20:59 to the [Hallway]. You here her calling from the bathroom. Repeat until arousal stats reach 50 (is max in this version).

Ashley:
I think that the progression event starts when here love stats reached 100 and that from Sophia are at 10. I sset the alarm clock Friday night for 09:00 -- family breakfest after the joint Yoga -- and received a whatsapp from Ashley about joining her and Sophia at the [Mall] for a fashion show. She shops saturday from 12:00 to 16:59 so arrive there in that time frame. See a for the correct answers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ente Supremo

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin
Cool, that you liked my idea.
It was part of my job (several years ago) to improve UIs / Users experience.
I like the idea, however this one is a bit tricky to implement, as I would have to basically write an in-game walkthrough,with each prequisite/condition for each star(textually, not scripted).

Reactions: Kalf and WICKEDp4th
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes