Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
for the computer programming dumb of us, which folder when I open the game do I put the patch into? thanks.
its a mod not a patch, because it doesn't fix any bugs...
if you search for mapping.xml in the option bar, you can find the answer immediately.

even with a step to step explanation.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I agree that this is how most (non-technical?) people see a patch. But when you use Linux and compile programs you know that there are other patches as well. Earlier versions of OpenSSH had a chroot patch which didn't fix any bugs but added functionality. And in the Linux world there are many other examples as well.

Wikipedia "A patch is a piece of software designed to update a computer program or its supporting data, to fix or improve it. This includes fixing security vulnerabilities and other bugs, with such patches usually called bugfixes or bug fixes, and improving the usability or performance."

So you could call mapping.xml a patch. It improves the story for some of us :). I don't remember but probably I have also used the word patch in earlier posts :).

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleVT

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I agree that this is how most (non-technical?) people see a patch. But when you use Linux and compile programs you know that there are other patches as well. Earlier versions of OpenSSH had a chroot patch which didn't fix any bugs but added functionality. And in the Linux world there are other examples as well.

Wikipedia "A patch is a piece of software designed to update a computer program or its supporting data, to fix or improve it. This includes fixing security vulnerabilities and other bugs, with such patches usually called bugfixes or bug fixes, and improving the usability or performance."

So you could call mapping.xml a patch. It improves the story for some of us :). I don't remember but probably I have also used the word patch in earlier posts :).
fun fact, the mapping.xml isnt even a software, its a simple file that can be used by a software. patch-softwares are like the ones illusion soft publishes (jeah i know, other companies are throwing out so called patches that you have to install manually, i know, i know). you press on the patch exe and it automatically installs the necessary files. with improving, wikipedia means ofc the quellcode. the story, as long as it doesn't fit grammar failures, won't be improved by the mapping.xml 'cause taste differs there ;) (call me a pea counter if ya want ^^).

Reactions: Grubb

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
fun fact, the mapping.xml isnt even a software, its a simple file that can be used by a software. patch-softwares are like the ones illusion soft publishes (jeah i know, other companies are throwing out so called patches that you have to install manually, i know, i know). you press on the patch exe and it automatically installs the necessary files. with improving, wikipedia means ofc the quellcode. the story, as long as it doesn't fit grammar failures, won't be improved by the mapping.xml 'cause taste differs there ;) (call me a pea counter if ya want ^^).
The only ones not calling it an improvement would be the Patreon reps. xD

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
According to a svegame_xxx.sav file the max stats for Sophia are:

Code:
      <Name>[5_NAME]</Name>
          <Name>Love</Name>
          <Value>10</Value>
          <Max>20</Max>
          <Name>Special</Name>
          <Value>4</Value>
          <Max>4</Max>
I've finished the game -- all characters at 100% -- but as you can see the max obtained love is 10 and not 20. She's only available in the health club or in Ashley's room. In the health club the first 5 are for greeting her and the next 5 for helping her with the workout. After that you can still help her, but no extra points. This is probably a hidden bug with I found by accident :). But just to be sure...
You can get Sophia over 10 by letting her win the weekly fashion show.

MotorcycleU

Jun 14, 2017
if you search for mapping.xml in the option bar, you can find the answer immediately.

even with a step to step explanation.

Will try it. but that link leads to a no results found.

Just searched for it: still no results found.
Can anyone just tell me which folder to extract the file to, please?

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017

Should be the main folder. Refer to post #7566 by micmitja.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Too bad the incest content has to go...
But the game is still greatwithout it.

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
Too bad the incest content has to go...
But the game is still greatwithout it.
It doesn't go. Just the words changed. But you just change them back by placing the mapping.xml in the game folder. Then everything is back the way it was.

Reactions: Andrealphus

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017

o_O
when i click on it i get 3 full pages from people talking about it. how can you get 0 results? :OhMyGoodness:
put the mapping.xml into the game folder. its the folder where you also have the exe file of the game.

@Doggy you dont like to read, don't ya? this thread is full of pages where we explain people how to use a mod (or PATCH [im looking at ya Grubb ;)]) to implement the incest in the game. >.>.

Reactions: Blup Blup

MotorcycleU

Jun 14, 2017
mayhaps the search bar hates me? I finally got pointed out that someone had replied with a pic. that for some reason I had not seen either before then.

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
I remember when this thread was small. Then saint Carlo S came by and advertised the shit of itx'D
Congrats on 6000 likes man:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FuckYea::FuckYea::FuckYea:

Reactions: Kalf
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes