Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Not being rude but I may keep disappearing, had to go to Liverpool for work this morning now I'm heading home. 4.5 hours on a train with crappy WiFI
Alright, go for home and take care, everyone is wait you again, Good Luck Brother ;);):)

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
For Me it's absurd, this things goes to the limit of incompetency for understanding, the problem isn't what adult can read heard or play, the problem is face the problem with educational purposes, and respect forever the freedom of everyone. ::|:
As I said sometime (I hope it was not here) the whole thing doesn't make sense. Change the rules is fine, they have their right. But suspend accounts without any notice that the rules changed? And then adopt different criteria according to the developer? All this without any planning or at least some explanation of things? I don't know why Patreon did this, if it was their idea or he was pressured, but the way they did it and continue to do it is very deplorable.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
You wouldn't like this one it rattles and groans that much it probably should have been scrapped in the 1930's
I know this sensation,Croc..croc...shoo...shoo...shoo...shoo...Piuui... x'Dx'Dx'D. I traveled a lot in it XD

Reactions: Herapa
R

RWaites

As I said sometime (I hope it was not here) the whole thing doesn't make sense. Change the rules is fine, they have their right. But suspend accounts without any notice that the rules changed? And then adopt different criteria according to the developer? All this without any planning or at least some explanation of things? I don't know why Patreon did this, if it was their idea or he was pressured, but the way they did it and continue to do it is very deplorable.
To me Patreon's attitude seem's a bit arbitrary, I mean they put pressure on creator's such as @Faerin, @Boomatica and a few other's yet there is for example Greebo with Keepin it in the Family that has not only incest but a totally unnecessary rape scene that seem's to be untouched.

Reactions: UncleVT

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
If everyone read this rules, the worst is that all the terms is against International Laws, that everyone agreed and signed. :angry:

Reactions: UncleVT

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Train you say?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We would never manage without @Carlo S we would all be lost around here.:closedeyesmile:
omg, not this vid! so fucking brainwashing! you'll never get it out of ya brain anymore.

here something for the adult trainlovers ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
If everyone read this rules, the worst is that all the terms is against International Laws, that everyone agreed and signed. :angry:
wut? sorry, man, but international law? only stuff like respecting the laws of humanity or simply human rights and so on are international law. other than that every country can decide what laws they wanna have.
thats why in japan every fucking dick is pixelated or that you can't sing against the president in russia when you are in an orthodox church ^^.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes