R

RWaites

How to proceed after reaching 40 arousal w/ mom and watching her msterbate?
You are at the end of v0.6.0 with her next day go to her room at 22:00 again read and delete email on her laptop then go to your room and compose new email
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then go watch a movie with her keep doing until arousal about 45 then go to the bathroom at 20:00 and she will call you in.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
How to proceed after reaching 40 arousal w/ mom and watching her msterbate?
MC need look in Her bedroom 20.00 hrs delete the email in the laptop, after need go for the MC's bedroom and do a fake email, Choose the options – 1 - First - 2 – Third – 3 Third – 4 Third – 5 Second – 6 Third – 7 Second, after 21.00 hrs talk with Her in the living room for increase arousal. And for final scene need go to the bathroom 20.00 hrs, Good Luck ;);):)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
You are at the end of v0.6.0 with her next day go to her room at 22:00 again read and delete email on her laptop then go to your room and compose new email
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then go watch a movie with her keep doing until arousal about 45 then go to the bathroom at 20:00 and she will call you in.
You Beat Me x'Dx'Dx'D

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
This is as far as it goes watching TV. You can raise her arousal stats to 45. At that point you go at 20:00 to the [Hallway] and she will call you from the bathroom. There is another scene and you can use it to raise to 50 (current max for arousal).

Last edited:

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
[QUOTE = "Blup Blup, poste: 312171, membre: 204641"] C'est aussi loin que ça va regarder la télévision. Vous pouvez augmenter ses statistiques d'excitation à 45. À ce moment-là, vous partez à 20:00 au [Couloir] et elle vous appellera de la salle de bain. Il y a une autre scène et vous pouvez l'utiliser pour augmenter à 50 (max actuel pour l'excitation). [/ QUOTE]

peux tu être plus précis car à 20h la porte et la fermer ice_screenshot_20171115-231902.png

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Strange. My French is terrible but I guess it says that the bathroom door is closed? According to the Phone the stats are exactly as in my notes and at that point in my game the bathroom scene started. The first time stars is raised to 7 and arousal to 46. Repeat four extra times.

May be the stats of the other players are important as well? Some other factor I got unknowingly correct?

Dano

Oct 5, 2017
How can I advance in Ashley & Sophia new event? I did the contest at shopping mall letting win both of them but I don't know what can I do after this (I prove a lot of thing for 20 ingame days)... The 6th event & new photos on Ashley progress & the new event for Sophia are still locked and I have all her stats at maximum

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
How can I advance in Ashley & Sophia new event? I did the contest at shopping mall letting win both of them but I don't know what can I do after this (I prove a lot of thing for 20 ingame days)... The 6th event & new photos on Ashley progress & the new event for Sophia are still locked and I have all her stats at maximum
In the Mall MC need choose: Going clubbing choose Ashley - Lingerie choose Sophia - Go wild choose It's impossible to choose! and Sunday 12.00hrs MC need give another lesson for Ashley and Sophia ;);):)

Reactions: DrSmith and UncleVT
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes