Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
mayhaps the search bar hates me? I finally got pointed out that someone had replied with a pic. that for some reason I had not seen either before then.
it's okay. you are therefore not one of my targets when i unleash my rage again :evilsmile:.
only lazy fuckers shall burn from the fierce look of my eyes and hatred!

ps: what caligula means (or maybe he means something else, dunno?) is when you use the search bar you have to untick "search for titles only" or else he won't find a fuck about the mapping.xml.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
it's okay. you are therefore not one of my targets when i unleash my rage again :evilsmile:.
only lazy fuckers shall burn from the fierce look of my eyes and hatred!

ps: what caligula means (or maybe he means something else, dunno?) is when you use the search bar you have to untick "search for titles only" or else he won't find a fuck about the mapping.xml.
Here you go, was made for other thread, but basic rule of search apply over whole forum
how to search thread only.jpg

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I remember when this thread was small. Then saint Carlo S came by and advertised the shit of itx'D
Congrats on 6000 likes man:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FuckYea::FuckYea::FuckYea:
Great things always start in a little package!:test:

Also yeah @Carlo S congrats on 6000 likes man!!:eazyHype::FuckYea::eazyHype: you are awesome man!!:happyblush keep it up!:heartcoveredeyes:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Not for everyone. I think that's only those who have the highest pledgers. See this
For Me it's absurd, this things goes to the limit of incompetency for understanding, the problem isn't what adult can read heard or play, the problem is face the problem with educational purposes, and respect forever the freedom of everyone. ::|:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Yeah they could make that search default for current thread and leave big one for general search. That would make things easier for many. ;)
Yeah, it should be auto ticked when you enter a thread. Since when people do try to search they miss that button very easily.:)

Reactions: Ente Supremo

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
Yeah they could make that search default for current thread and leave big one for general search. That would make things easier for many. ;)
Or, like a certain TG forum, the top of a thread has a "thread specific" search box. AND the search results had an additional "search results" search box. Talk about making it easy. (But people still asked the same questions over and over.)

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes