Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hey, what can i say.. i like to "like" around?:FuckYea::FeelsGoodMan:
Thank you!:firstimekiss:

I guess its either cause it was the "bigger" role or maybe that Bill Paxton and him looked better as brothers than val kilmer and Bill Paxton. Who knows really, i liked the movie though.:happyblush (RIP Bill Paxton.. :'(you are missed)

Haha yaaay! long lost brother! i knew i had one out there!:eazyHype::FuckYea::happyblush

Hot damn! party party!!:eazyHype::FuckYea::heartcoveredeyes:
Here take my like TAKE IT!! just take it! oh yeah just like that! take it and like it!:WutFace::OhMyGoodness:
My Sister Friend, all good for you, I'm very tired, I think maybe it's I just getting a little old...very little x'Dx'Dx'D, Good Luck:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:. Good Night For Everyone, Sleep Well ;););)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
My Sister Friend, all good for you, I'm very tired, I think maybe it's I just getting a little old...very little x'Dx'Dx'D, Good Luck:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:. Good Night For Everyone, Sleep Well ;););)
Good night Carlo and take it easy on that rum ;).

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I did that but the dialogue is still the same.
I think there are 2 versions one mom and one step (not sure). here can give you mine, this one works as original for sure.

Otherwise make sure there are no numbers in front name that could be issue that nothing is changed. have to be exact name as you see on photo i upped.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
try to start game, then quit, then install the patch/mod, then restart. I seem to recall a post that said that worked.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I'm gonna restart playing this game from the beginning since v0.3 extra.
This is of course before the whole patreon crack down crap
I've read a decent amount of the last 12-ish pages & i guess the dev decided to change the mom & sisters to land lady & her daughters. To remove the incest part of the game.

I'm just curious about 2 things = the "Incest Patch", did the dev create it or someone else. Who made it?
2. In the future versions of this game do we need a new updated patch or do we keep using this same one?

I'm mainly curious since most patreon devs just changed their page to not mention any incest content or leave vague summary to the game but the game itself remains unchanged. Games that included incest that is (which is a great deal as we all know). If dev willingly chose to change it because of pressure from patreon then i would assume many people would stop being his patreons.

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
I'm gonna restart playing this game from the beginning since v0.3 extra.
This is of course before the whole patreon crack down crap
I've read a decent amount of the last 12-ish pages & i guess the dev decided to change the mom & sisters to land lady & her daughters. To remove the incest part of the game.

I'm just curious about 2 things = the "Incest Patch", did the dev create it or someone else. Who made it?
2. In the future versions of this game do we need a new updated patch or do we keep using this same one?

I'm mainly curious since most patreon devs just changed their page to not mention any incest content or leave vague summary to the game but the game itself remains unchanged. Games that included incest that is (which is a great deal as we all know). If dev willingly chose to change it because of pressure from patreon then i would assume many people would stop being his patreons.
1. The patch was provided by @Carlo S, he said one of his "brothers" did it and that was all the info we are going to get (asume any source at ur own convenience ;)).
2. It was stated that, if needed, the patch will be updated accordingly with the game.

Not all patreon devs had the same isssues, if u wanna read some more an talk about that patreon topic, go here:

cheers!

Reactions: Endless

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
1. The patch was provided by @Carlo S, he said one of his "brothers" did it and that was all the info we are going to get (asume any source at ur own convenience ;)).
2. It was stated that, if needed, the patch will be updated accordingly with the game.

Not all patreon devs had the same isssues, if u wanna read some more an talk about that patreon topic, go here:

cheers!
Thanks for clearing that up. Sure does suck that he had to change it like this. Hopefully sometime soon someone makes a site where devs can create their games the way they want it no censorship

Reactions: Ente Supremo

gegaks11

Oct 21, 2017
You are at the end of v0.6.0 with her next day go to her room at 22:00 again read and delete email on her laptop then go to your room and compose new email
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then go watch a movie with her keep doing until arousal about 45 then go to the bathroom at 20:00 and she will call you in.
MC need look in Her bedroom 20.00 hrs delete the email in the laptop, after need go for the MC's bedroom and do a fake email, Choose the options – 1 - First - 2 – Third – 3 Third – 4 Third – 5 Second – 6 Third – 7 Second, after 21.00 hrs talk with Her in the living room for increase arousal. And for final scene need go to the bathroom 20.00 hrs, Good Luck ;);):)

thanks guys!!!

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
you're mean to me look I'm just copying
No, no, no. It was just an observation, on some other points in the game this seems true as well. And now that I'm thinking it is also logical. When I played it wasn't clear to me how many times you had to watch TV. So I probably tried another night when arousal was 45. That night it didn't raise so the next day I tried the other known locations were Mom/Claire is at certain times. It seems that the day waiting is programmed just for people who know what the next step is. And then are confused why it isn't happening...

Again, no offence meant! When writing the post I just had a good laugh when after the translation I saw the word impatient and realized that waiting is indeed a weird -- but with the above now logical -- thing in this game.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
No, no, no. It was just an observation, on some other points in the game this seems true as well. And now that I'm thinking it is also logical. When I played it wasn't clear to me how many times you had to watch TV. So I probably tried another night when arousal was 45. That night it didn't raise so the next day I tried the other known locations were Mom/Claire is at certain times. It seems that the day waiting is programmed just for people who know what the next step is. And then are confused why it isn't happening...

Again, no offence meant! When writing the post I just had a good laugh when after the translation I saw the word impatient and realized that waiting is indeed a weird -- but with the above now logical -- thing in this game.
I'ts okay, i did some head pats on jfredy. He feels much better now.

Yeah the waiting is real in this game. Very time specific. Feels like i'm disarming a bomb, can't be 5min to late or something happens!

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I'ts okay, i did some head pats on jfredy. He feels much better now.
I saw. But with a language barrier I just want to make sure :). And now I think that the word impatient is spot on. If it is indeed programmed -- and looking at the XML in a .sav file I'm pretty sure -- it is a very nice detail.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes