• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Otis

Nov 17, 2017
Hello people.
Something bothered me last time I played: While Mom/Stepmom/Claire is now warming up to MC, treating him with outstanding views of her curves in front of the television and in the bath, I feel like the way she behaves in her bedroom is awkward. I mean, in a single night you can go to the bathroom and witness her seducing you, go straight to the living room and have her fondling your thigh while exposing a wonderful breast, then sneak to the corridor to have a quick peek and be called inappropriate. I know she experiences conflict, but I feel this event should evolve/disappear at this current stage.

Reactions: Faerin

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Hello people.
Something bothered me last time I played: While Mom/Stepmom/Claire is now warming up to MC, treating him with outstanding views of her curves in front of the television and in the bath, I feel like the way she behaves in her bedroom is awkward. I mean, in a single night you can go to the bathroom and witness her seducing you, go straight to the living room and have her fondling your thigh while exposing a wonderful breast, then sneak to the corridor to have a quick peek and be called inappropriate. I know she experiences conflict, but I feel this event should evolve/disappear at this current stage.
Maybe she have a bipolar disorder man, who knows :WutFace: i'm amazed by her tits, and curves and that beautiful pussy, so i don't pay any attention to those fine details :)

Last edited:

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Hello people.
It's a bit awkward indeed. But you could see it as in she wants to be in control and MC taking initiative to peek on her is not what she wants directly but secretely enjoys (hence the smile at the end of the scene).

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Have grabbed few hot lingerie to spike discussion a bit and maybe for future shopping in game who knows ;). Feel free to pop some of your own. :cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Well, signing off for the weekend. My SO and I have some gaming planned this weekend (and that's boardgames, you pervs ;) ). Hopefully when I return on sunday, there'll be a new release of The Twist.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hi, everyone, I'm back, yesterday was a chaos here, first my internet hung up, the night the wind did a lot of damage, this worries me because the storm is usually common at this time of year, but not wind, no light worked well and was only fixed a few hours ago. But I'm here. ;);):)

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Hi, everyone, I'm back, yesterday was a chaos here, first my internet hung up, the night the wind did a lot of damage, this worries me because the storm is usually common at this time of year, but not wind, no light worked well and was only fixed a few hours ago. But I'm here. ;);):)
Welcome back brother! I hope everything is alright with you? :)

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
yup dev is a machine, churning out bi weekly updates for a while now.

@Faerin i hope you aren't getting burned out - you need a break too (as much as I love having something to look forward to every other week!)
No rest for the wicked. ;)

No but seriously, I love doing this, it doesn't even feel like work.
Downside is that all other things do now ;)

Hello people.
I agree, this is one of those early days events that really needs to be updated, because as you say, it just doesn't fit the story. Luckily I've just finished rendering the images for this and still have plenty of time for the dialogs, so this should be changed in the next version!

Otis

Nov 17, 2017
No rest for the wicked. ;)
I agree, this is one of those early days events that really needs to be updated, because as you say, it just doesn't fit the story. Luckily I've just finished rendering the images for this and still have plenty of time for the dialogs, so this should be changed in the next version!
That's great news! Can't wait for next week.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes