• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Good idea! Most browser see a .xml file as something they have to display instead of download. And that gives all kind of support questions as we have seen in the thread. Small suggestion, use .zip instead of .7z. Because the last is not as common as .zip or .rar I think. Personally I use 7zip because it handles all, but .zip is default available from Windows 7 onwards...
Atending @Blup Blup s suggestion, I use Peazip a neat and reliable little program reads all compression formats The Name is in German but u can choose ur language during istallation check it out Unfortunatlly i have it only in a 64 bit version

Reactions: Carlo S

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
that only works if you have balls as big as a horse ;).
Nothing what u cant achieve, with a solid diet of juicy Shellfish and Ananas Sirup ( 4 the flavor) :eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue::eek:penedeyewink: minimum twice a day !!

in other words u need to eat out a :p juicy Shell ( jugosa Conchita) each day twice ! and no problem

R

RWaites

hey, i cant seem to get the events to unlock the last 5 pictures from ashley, any help?
I've just posted the official walkthru above your post which may help.
You should get a texted from Ashley Saturday Morning about the Mall (Sophia has to be at 10 hearts), If you've done the fashion show go to Ashley's room 11:00 Sunday

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
I've just posted the official walkthru above your post which may help.
You should get a texted from Ashley Saturday Morning about the Mall (Sophia has to be at 10 hearts), If you've done the fashion show go to Ashley's room 11:00 Sunday
just did that but i still dont have one pic that is inbetween the HJ event with ash and sophia and the bj event with them

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
yup dev is a machine, churning out bi weekly updates for a while now.

@Faerin i hope you aren't getting burned out - you need a break too (as much as I love having something to look forward to every other week!)

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes