• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
R

RWaites

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, i have a little of an issue to trigger the second lesson with Sophia, although it seems i'm not able to get the 6th Achievement from Ashley. I've searched fro the lesson, but i cannot trigger the talk with Ashley, neither in my Room, living room, or every other room (12am-16pm). Someone can guide me to a solution? Thanks!
@dockimble here's a completed save game if you need it (100 is to the end of v0.6.0 - 101 is to the end of v0.6.1) all you need to do is open with notepad and change the MC's name to one of your choice

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Good Morning !! to the North Carlo S RWaites Star Warrior and the rest of the pirate crew , Good morning to the South, Ente Kakaroto and the rest of the southern Pirates
Guy s Today is the day !! im waiting with freshly sharpened Fangs !! 4 the up date !!
yum yum !!

Reactions: RWaites and Carlo S
R

RWaites

Good Morning !! to the North Carlo S RWaites Star Warrior and the rest of the pirate crew , Good morning to the South, Ente Kakaroto and the rest of the southern Pirates
Guy s Today is the day !! im waiting with freshly sharpened Fangs !! 4 the up date !!
yum yum !!
Afraid you'll have to wait 7 more days. Here's a little surprise to keep you going for a few minutes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Lotex and Carlo S
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes