User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Storm, See everyone later :confused:
@Carlo S stay cool and dry watch urself Bro !
uhh !! if u got it right now then the storm hits tomorow over here ..... but i was guessing that something like that could happen we had changing wind first northwest (warm) then southeast(cold) the whole day !

Reactions: Carlo S

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Love that movie. its in my top 10!:heartcoveredeyes:

Please be safe buddy!:happyblush
You have a top 10 for everything, eh ;)
I don't believe in top 10's, they depend too much on mood and new releases :)
But Predator is certainly enjoyable. Also with Jesse Ventura Dr. Painless and that guy who played Apollo Creed in Rocky if I remember correctly. Heck, it's been over 10 years since I last saw that movie.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
You have a top 10 for everything, eh ;)
I don't believe in top 10's, they depend too much on mood and new releases :)
But Predator is certainly enjoyable. Also with Jesse Ventura Dr. Painless and that guy who played Apollo Creed in Rocky if I remember correctly. Heck, it's been over 10 years since I last saw that movie.
Nah i only have one for movies.

Apollo = Carl Weathers, he played Dillion in Predator.
Dude, you should go watch that movie right now! Also my top 10 movies i can watch anytime or in any mood i'am in. By the way, Aliens is my nr1 movie.;) Ye thats right! not alien, but Aliens.:FuckYea:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017

Dude, you should go watch that movie right now! Also my top 10 movies i can watch anytime or in any mood i'am in. By the way, Aliens is my nr1 movie.;) Ye thats right! not alien, but Aliens.:FuckYea:
Aliens is very good indeed. One of the few sequels that is as good as or even better than the 1st one.
And for me it's very depending on mood, I have a wide range of genres that I like, so it's impossible for me to make a top 10, let alone see every movie of that list at every moment.
If I had to pick a movie for #1 that would probably be Dr. Strangelove.
Dr.Strangelove.jpg
Let's protect our bodily fluids

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

Who doesn't like aliens :cool:

Reactions: Kalf

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Aliens is very good indeed. One of the few sequels that is as good or even better than the 1st one.
And for me it's very depending on mood, I have a wide range of genres that I like, so it's impossible for me to make a top 10, let alone see every movie of that list at every moment.
If I had to pick a movie for #1 that would probably be Dr. Strangelove.
View attachment 41309
Let's be careful about our bodily fluids
for alien stuff: starship troopers! :D
attack the block
5th element
stargate (love the serie xD)
district 9
oh and: mars attacks!

alien... did i even see everything there? it's already so god damn old... hm.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Hi, i have a little of an issue to trigger the second lesson with Sophia, although it seems i'm not able to get the 6th Achievement from Ashley. I've searched fro the lesson, but i cannot trigger the talk with Ashley, neither in my Room, living room, or every other room (12am-16pm). Someone can guide me to a solution? Thanks!

Reactions: Carlo S

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Hi, i have a little of an issue to trigger the second lesson with Sophia, although it seems i'm not able to get the 6th Achievement from Ashley. I've searched fro the lesson, but i cannot trigger the talk with Ashley, neither in my Room, living room, or every other room (12am-16pm). Someone can guide me to a solution? Thanks!
That triggered for me after the show in the mall with Ash and Sophia, next day after that show in Ash room at 12 hs. U need to get a tie between them, so check @micmitja post Nº 7838 for the correct way:

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes