kakaroto1969

Jun 4, 2017
As always, u r too fast for me :)

Todo bien, pero pone la traduccion junto con lo que decis, sino si que nos van a odiar XD = All good, but translate what u are saying, otherwise indeed they are going to hate us XD
You are quite right!!! I will make sure to follow your advise, it is good to see more argentinians on the site, but we are the good ones, take care bro.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Yeeeesss !! We re all Romantic Moonviewers over here Looool

Ok i got into the room did the laptop thing twice deleted the message from the doc moms arousal is at 40 but her door is locked again and the aunt isn't calling her i left the door open all week and helped with yoga 1 a week but her arousal isn't increasing anymore im also doing the leg massage at night waiting for the aunts second call but nuthin yet i thought he was gonna send her a fake email
No, u have to go on, (the aunt call happens only once and it unlocks the rest chain of events with Mo,,claire !) after u did the fake Mail of the Doc keep going to shower and meet Mom then if u go to the upper Floor at 20:30 (or inmediatly after u shower and run into Mom,,,Claire ! go on the upper Stairway and bing she calls u in :eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue::eek:penedeyewink:)
good luck

Last edited:

schaapjes

Nov 5, 2017
Ha, dit wordt een flink internationaal draadje zo. Met al Spaans, Portugees en Frans in verschillende posts ;)

(He, this way it's becomming a truly international thread. Already with Spanish, Portugese and French in several posts ;) )
Mag ook wel ja, de game is (deels) ook vertaald naar het Nederlands.

(It's logical, the game is (partially) translated to Dutch.)

Reactions: kakaroto1969

kamasuma

Nov 3, 2017
Yeeeesss !! We re all Romantic Moonviewers over here Looool

No, u have to go on, (the aunt call happens only once and it unlocks the rest chain of events with Mo,,claire !) after u did the fake Mail of the Doc keep going to shower and meet Mom then if u go to the upper Floor at 20:30 (or inmediatly after u shower and run into Mom,,,Claire ! go on the upper Stairway and bing she calls u in :eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue::eek:penedeyewink:)
good luck
Yeah its not happening i keep chilling with her tit out on the couch but at 2030 shes keeping the bathroom door locked and i keep confessing every night at 2230 but nuthings happening yet

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Yeah its not happening i keep chilling with her tit out on the couch but at 2030 shes keeping the bathroom door locked and i keep confessing every night at 2230 but nuthings happening yet
Try at 20:00, after dinner wait 1 hour and go to bathroom.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Help Mom....Claire with Dishes
go upstairs to shower
(run into mom)
go out of ur room and then bing !!
should happen when u reach 50 desire

PD I Tried again after ur post but was imposible to get it again (I completed already) now im startig a new game to see what happens (guess that that is one of the happens only once achievments)

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes