Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
On sat morning yes but during weekday i sleep till 7 for arousal points
At 30 arousal u wont get anymore arousal by sleeping until 7. U really need to do this: Buy the working outfit at the mall and go to the rooftop at 6 AM on weekdays. Ask mom if she needs anything and do the event. That will get u up to 40 arousal eventually.

looking up the translation of Zangetsu, i think there´s a way to reference it somehow
According to wikipedia it has many meanings: Moon Cutting, Slaying Moon and Cut the Moon... my reference was the sword from bleach, so it was Slaying Moon, again accordingly with wikipedia... Nevertheless, I bet any "sword" would do XD

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
According to wikipedia it has many meanings: Moon Cutting, Slaying Moon and Cut the Moon... my reference was the sword from bleach, so it was Slaying Moon, again accordingly with wikipedia... Nevertheless, I bet any "sword" would do XD
well, in my language "Moon" also refers to Ass, Butt or Bum;):cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wanna cut som bum babe?

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
And complained yesterday for the shitty wifi in a train lol. Around here there is no wifi in a train!
x'Dx'DXD See that never could happen around here.......a shitty Wi Fi conection on a Train.........
We got no Trains Here in Uru
but see the bright side.....No Trains,No Wi fi .....NO complains either loool

guess they sold everything to Venezuela in exchange of Rum ! :eazyHype:

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleVT

LariatQ

Apr 30, 2017
I have tried eight times, to install the incest patch, and the game freezes as soon as I click on my phone. I have tried several different xml mods, and the same result recurs. I don't mind the lack of incest, but referring to the characters as "landlady" or "roommate" instead of their names makes me feel alien.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I have tried eight times, to install the incest patch, and the game freezes as soon as I click on my phone. I have tried several different xml mods, and the same result recurs. I don't mind the lack of incest, but referring to the characters as "landlady" or "roommate" instead of their names makes me feel alien.
Have you tried first running the game without mapping, quitting, installing mapping and restarting the game? That way, it worked for me.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Jeez, were I live there are not TRAINS... wifi on a vehicule? thats some kind of radio station or smething right?

Let me unsheath, let me unsheath my Zangetsu, pretty please!

Oh u lovely ball of fur with glasses... u too, mate, u too!
Hey Ente ur on the eastside of the RiverPlate ??
i guessed u were In front of me in "Entre Rios" or similar State

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Hey Ente ur on the eastside of the RiverPlate ??
i guessed u were In front of me in "Entre Rios" or similar State
Casi adivinas, si soy de Argentina, pero mucho mas al sur, no en el norte ;) = Good guess, but much more southern of Argentina, not north of it ;)

Te iba a dar un like pero al parecer llegue al limite y no puedo dar mas por ahora, primera vez que me pasa XD = Was going to like ur comment but I run out of likes it seems, first time that happens to me XD

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Casi adivinas, si soy de Argentina, pero mucho mas al sur ;) = Good guess, but much more southern of Argentina, not north ;)

Te iba a dar un like pero al parecer llegue al limite y no puedo dar mas por ahora, primera vez que me pasa XD = Was going to like ur comment but I run out of likes it seems, first time that happens to me XD

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes