StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Finished. it may be sound a little silly at the end but i thought that a playful cover-up would give mom a
sense of control and security.

contains Ero-meme content:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here you go again with this stuff..:FeelsGoodMan:

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
And complained yesterday for the shitty wifi in a train lol. Around here there is no wifi in a train!
Jeez, were I live there are not TRAINS... wifi on a vehicule? thats some kind of radio station or smething right?

contains Ero-meme content:
Let me unsheath, let me unsheath my Zangetsu, pretty please!

I love it here because
Oh u lovely ball of fur with glasses... u too, mate, u too!

kamasuma

Nov 3, 2017
ok you guys probably explained this already but : im trying to do the mom quest and her arousal is at 30 she now seeing me naked in the morning but when she goes to shower at night her door is locked and i cant get to the laptop to do the next part is there a key hidden somewhere like veronica or do i have to keep grinding this until its open at 20:00?

R

RWaites

ok you guys probably explained this already but : im trying to do the mom quest and her arousal is at 30 she now seeing me naked in the morning but when she goes to shower at night her door is locked and i cant get to the laptop to do the next part is there a key hidden somewhere like veronica or do i have to keep grinding this until its open at 20:00?
You have to keep sleeping naked with the door open and taking a shower at 19:30 until her arousal is around 40 and you should find her bedroom door open

Have you done the yoga with her

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
At 30 arousal u need to go to the rooftop and help her do yoga, her room opens up later at more than 40 arousal... u need to select the bottom option when u talk to her at the rooftop. Also u need the workout uniform. Cheers!

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
hah, this thread really is an alltime runner. alr. 388 pages!!! we will soon hit the 400 page mark.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes