Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
how to unlock moms door
That depends on where are u with mom progression mate, check last 2 pages we talked about that... also, there is pdf walktrought inside the game folder made by Faerin, check that first. Cheers

We see that for the 1st time too, no warning, explanations or anything.
and seems they fix it so back to business ;)
Cool, back to liking all over :)

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

kamasuma

Nov 3, 2017
Ok i got into the room did the laptop thing twice deleted the message from the doc moms arousal is at 40 but her door is locked again and the aunt isn't calling her i left the door open all week and helped with yoga 1 a week but her arousal isn't increasing anymore im also doing the leg massage at night waiting for the aunts second call but nuthin yet i thought he was gonna send her a fake email

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Casi adivinas, si soy de Argentina, pero mucho mas al sur, no en el norte ;) = Good guess, but much more southern of Argentina, not north of it ;)

Te iba a dar un like pero al parecer llegue al limite y no puedo dar mas por ahora, primera vez que me pasa XD = Was going to like ur comment but I run out of likes it seems, first time that happens to me XD
this Happened to me too as I tried to look at some Attachs in the post
seems to be an internal server error
(Trans)
= Mepaso tambien cuando fui a mirar algunos attachs del post parece que es un error Interno del Servidor =

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017

kakaroto1969

Jun 4, 2017
Casi adivinas, si soy de Argentina, pero mucho mas al sur, no en el norte ;) = Good guess, but much more southern of Argentina, not north of it ;)

Te iba a dar un like pero al parecer llegue al limite y no puedo dar mas por ahora, primera vez que me pasa XD = Was going to like ur comment but I run out of likes it seems, first time that happens to me XD
Pero mira que bien che, mas argentinos en el sitio, nos quieran o nos odien estamos por todos lados

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Next Friday, tomorrow official 0.6.1 walk through
As always, u r too fast for me :)

Pero mira que bien che, mas argentinos en el sitio, nos quieran o nos odien estamos por todos lados
Todo bien, pero pone la traduccion junto con lo que decis, sino si que nos van a odiar XD = All good, but translate what u are saying, otherwise indeed they are going to hate us XD

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes