Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I have an impossible time doing with this panty trade! I need a new walktrough. :cryingface:

... oh thanks Carlo! :cool:

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Walkthrough 0.6.3 (Two versions) and 0.6.2 official: here in this link - - - Mega: ----- Complete Save 0.6.2 ----- Mod for conversion - -

Last edited by a moderator:

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
And what comes to that English: Nobody have said it can't be the most common international language, Broken English. So bravely forward! As long as it is understandable nobody is hurt by some bad choice of words or other interesting features in used English. I'm neither a native English user so I have to edit a lot my texts to get myself understood...
Many of our native speakers must(should) edit/translate their messages before ever posting :)

Reactions: partanen

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
Going crazy here, I can't seem to trigger the massage event, it just say that "she is taking a nap"...
I have been in the bath with her one time and sent the last letter from the doctor.
Any kind soul that can give me some help?

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
has anybody been able to reach 100% with Veronica in this version? i have arousal at 26 and dunno how to get it up to 30.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
i'm exactly in the same situation, the missing stat should be arousal and it's strange it's resented as ??? cause it was already introduced in the prev updates while love for Veronica is new. I have arousal for Veronica at 26 but it doesn't show in the achievements.

@Faerin I am also stuck here. Veronica is at 96% with arousal showing up as ??? in the achievements and it is stuck at 26 after getting the back-seat hand-job. I did get the hand-job before I found out her feelings about Amy.
Maybe doing it in the wrong order broke something?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Going crazy here, I can't seem to trigger the massage event, it just say that "she is taking a nap"...
I have been in the bath with her one time and sent the last letter from the doctor.
Any kind soul that can give me some help?
MC, need go in the his bedroom, and in the computer to do a new fake message from Doctor. Give a look in this page.

Reactions: RWaites

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
@Faerin I am also stuck here. Veronica is at 96% with arousal showing up as ??? in the achievements and it is stuck at 26 after getting the back-seat hand-job. I did get the hand-job before I found out her feelings about Amy.
Maybe doing it in the wrong order broke something?
i'm using an old version save, i would guess the dev might have added arousal points somewhere in the prev events so that Veronica was supposed to be at 29 before the HJ. editing the save to arousal = 30 gives 100% completion on Veronica

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes