Dracorn

Aug 5, 2017
Can't get the Incest Patch to work, any ideas?
On right up corner, in yellow, you have LEWD PATCHER,clic on it, dowload it, put it on your desktop or directly inside Man of the house folder, replace the mapping and everything should work.
I don't knowhow you do things but when an upload is made, I dowload it, I check my old version, I copy the saves files in the new on (the new folder of the new version) and I do the same with the mapping file each time and no problem at all.

LongShotty

Oct 15, 2017
after 6.2, means, you have Claire napping on the couch after you watch a movie with Ashley, and you know where Veronica work

21.00 Claire is not napping anymore, she's laying down on the couch, you click her, you massage her, you need massage oil, then you click the phone, google a sex shop.
the next day, go to the sex shop, and... its sold out, go to the GYM, talk to Amy, she won't give you any massage oil, trade in with Veronica's panties, get the massage oil, return to home.
21.00 Claire is on the couch, click her, massage her with massage oil, DONE!

00.00 go to the club, click Amy, drink and all, then Veronica comes by, telling you to wait for her infront of the club at 4.30, go out from the club, wait till 4.30, go home with Veronica in a cab.
repeat this again on the next day, won't get any handjob, but meh, repeat this again after you trade in Veronica panties to Amy, then Veronica will talk to you about she likes Amy cause she's HOT, MOS DEF! then you be arriving in your home, the next day, go to the sex shop, buy the handcuff $80.
next day, at 10.00 give chores to Veronica, at 12.00 bring her to your room, handcuff her and enjoy, TADA! done!

thank you @Faerin for the great content :)
with the handcuffs dont working for me? if i go an 10am to veronicas room they are in the kitchen? where can i give her the handcuffs ?!

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Bagger288 Damn man, you're thorough! Thanks a lot for spotting all those typo's, I already fixed them!
(Also for the extensive list the last time, I fixed those as well!)

By the way, what's wrong with: "after a few more consults with Dr. Matthews"
Is that broken English, because I'm not sure what's wrong there ;)

And "some heavy breathing from Veronica, while it's just Mike and Claire in the room" made me laugh ;)

chaoticpriest

Nov 22, 2017
For some reason the club* completely disappeared from my map, so I can't continue with the sister. What do I do?

is it a bug?

Editted. I meant club

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
I don't manage the trade part with Veronica pant's, I've already had the HJ but no discussion about Amy with Veronica
you need to use a save before you got the HJ and edit the love parameter for Veronica in the save to 17. then you do the scene in the gym where you give the panties to Amy, finally the night after then you get in the cab with Veronica and you'll have her talking with you about Amy, at that point you'll be able to buy the handcuffs in the sex shop.
don't do the cab scene again until you have done the maid training with veronica with the handcuffs at least once.

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
hi
probably the questions aren't new but... i have did it all exception this two ways
how can i enjoy mom in the bathroom?
how can i let mom watch me masturbate in the morning?

thx for the answers

R

RWaites

YEah, did those choices and got the 1st study group, was that it ?..still stuck on 50%
Sophia 5-10 hearts Weekday 14:00 16:59 Health club yes Assist her when she's working out.
Ashley 80-90 hearts 12 stars
Saturday 08:00 13:59 Your bedroom you Receive a text message from Ashley, asking you to come to the mall today.
Meet Ashley and Sophia in the mall 12:00-16:59 and judge their fashion contest. Make sure it ends in a tie, by selecting the following choices:
1. Clubbing (Ashley wins).
2. Lingerie (Sophia wins).
3. Go wild (Impossible to choose).
Sunday 11:00 16:59 Ashley's bedroom no Meet Ashley and Sophia in the bedroom, for the next "teaching" session.

Reactions: Faerin and Carlo S

Jfkalive

Nov 15, 2017
Guys I need some help please! After i open the game text message appears"made with unity", then screen remains BLACK..

P.s I played 6.2 with no issues

Reactions: cantstopwinnin

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
OK I was finally able to do the part with the Handcuffs and blind folds, but I seem to be still missing something, I've also maximised everything else.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i'm exactly in the same situation, the missing stat should be arousal and it's strange it's resented as ??? cause it was already introduced in the prev updates while love for Veronica is new. I have arousal for Veronica at 26 but it doesn't show in the achievements.

Al Catz

Jun 20, 2017
Sophia 5-10 hearts Weekday 14:00 16:59 Health club yes Assist her when she's working out.
Ashley 80-90 hearts 12 stars
Saturday 08:00 13:59 Your bedroom you Receive a text message from Ashley, asking you to come to the mall today.
Meet Ashley and Sophia in the mall 12:00-16:59 and judge their fashion contest. Make sure it ends in a tie, by selecting the following choices:
1. Clubbing (Ashley wins).
2. Lingerie (Sophia wins).
3. Go wild (Impossible to choose).
Sunday 11:00 16:59 Ashley's bedroom no Meet Ashley and Sophia in the bedroom, for the next "teaching" session.
I was just being stupid lol..done it now D'oh !

Reactions: RWaites

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Great game as alway @Faerin, but what do I do about this

OK I was finally able to do the part with the Handcuffs and blind folds, but I seem to be still missing something, I've also maximised everything else.

and what do I do about this

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
@Bagger288By the way, what's wrong with: "after a few more consults with Dr. Matthews"
Is that broken English, because I'm not sure what's wrong there ;)
I almost put in a note there: consult is a verb, so it ought to be "consultations" (and it's questionable if such light correspondence can be called consultation at all, which might be avoided by "consulting" instead).

Last edited:

maxlucky

May 14, 2017
i'm exactly in the same situation, the missing stat should be arousal and it's strange it's resented as ??? cause it was already introduced in the prev updates while love for Veronica is new. I have arousal for Veronica at 26 but it doesn't show in the achievements.
yes, I'm in the same, 26 arousal points(doesn't show too) to Veronica and that it is.I don't know next move to max 30 arousal points.

R

RWaites

I am still trying to finish 0.6.2. mom events and apparently my game doesnt advance after bathroom scene. I am stuck at 50 points -I suppose its the max for bathroom scene-, and waiting for that 2nd one Dr Matthews email but never comes. A week has passed since I arrived at 50 points with mom but no email between 20:00 and 23:00. Is this a bug?
Which bathroom scene first or second?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Update was great keep up the great work. I did notice a few mistakes and a few spots that I think are weird now.

It seems a bit weird that Veronica still looks pissed off and stuff at the dinner table when the brother is thanked for cleaning. (Veronica starts to object.) But- then she scowls at me. She should be used to it by now and should be happy or maybe even playing footsie's in his crotch under the table.

When will Veronica's attitude change when you see her in her room during the day? It seems a bit weird that when you enter her room and she says ***Oh it's you... what do you want? why you lit-...(sigh)*** The last update this seemed a bit weird but with this update it's really weird and out of place as she should now be happy to see her brother not still pissed off and ready to plant her boot in his ass.

I also find it funny as fuck that the brother is still running to his room when peeping on veronica you would think that wouldn't matter to either of them anymore.

You can keep going back outside the bar and repeat talking to Amy where she asks Did you change your mind? Say yes go in get beer come back out repeat again and again time also changes half hour at a time. Unless it's suppose to be this way.

First massage

Mom used instead of sons name. Mom: Damn, sitting on top of naked body like this, is making me hard...)

2nd massage

Veronica used in mothers massage scene Veronica: *Heavy breathing*

Mom's name used instead of sons Mom: I hope that helped, mom!

Veronica 2nd cab ride brothers named used instead of Veronica. HAha, why master... you're making me blush!

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes