stuck at 93% on veronica
got the back seat achievement
Did the handcuffs in room
what am i missing?

Thank you

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Guys is there a walkthrough for new update 0.6.3?
Impatient much? Asking not only two times in less than 45 minutes but asking for a walkthrough to an update that was released just a couple of hours ago?

Short answer: No, there is no walkthrough yet.
Long answer: Give Saint @Carlo S a bit of time to update his fan-made walkthrough or wait a week for the official one to be released.

And please train your patience...

Reactions: UncleVT and Carlo S

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
OK I was finally able to do the part with the Handcuffs and blind folds, but I seem to be still missing something, I've also maximised everything else.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and what do I do about this

Last edited:

Max-Payne

Oct 13, 2017
Impatient much? Asking not only two times in less than 45 minutes but asking for a walkthrough to an update that was released just a couple of hours ago?

Short answer: No, there is no walkthrough yet.
Long answer: Give Saint @Carlo S a bit of time to update his fan-made walkthrough or wait a week for the official one to be released.

And please train your patience...
A week? You gotta be kidding me. Last time, official walkthrough released on same day if i'm not remember it wrong.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
A week? You gotta be kidding me. Last time, official walkthrough released on same day if i'm not remember it wrong.
Usually only the fan-made one is released that fast but maybe exceptions are happening. I don't track the walkthroughs because I don't use them.

Reactions: RWaites

Mordecai77

Jul 11, 2017
after 6.2, means, you have Claire napping on the couch after you watch a movie with Ashley, and you know where Veronica work

21.00 Claire is not napping anymore, she's laying down on the couch, you click her, you massage her, you need massage oil, then you click the phone, google a sex shop.
the next day, go to the sex shop, and... its sold out, go to the GYM, talk to Amy, she won't give you any massage oil, trade in with Veronica's panties, get the massage oil, return to home.
21.00 Claire is on the couch, click her, massage her with massage oil, DONE!

00.00 go to the club, click Amy, drink and all, then Veronica comes by, telling you to wait for her infront of the club at 4.30, go out from the club, wait till 4.30, go home with Veronica in a cab.
repeat this again on the next day, won't get any handjob, but meh, repeat this again after you trade in Veronica panties to Amy, then Veronica will talk to you about she likes Amy cause she's HOT, MOS DEF! then you be arriving in your home, the next day, go to the sex shop, buy the handcuff $80.
next day, at 10.00 give chores to Veronica, at 12.00 bring her to your room, handcuff her and enjoy, TADA! done!

thank you @Faerin for the great content :)

Reactions: Faerin

goatboy23

Jun 27, 2017
after 6.2, means, you have Claire napping on the couch after you watch a movie with Ashley, and you know where Veronica work

21.00 Claire is not napping anymore, she's laying down on the couch, you click her, you massage her, you need massage oil, then you click the phone, google a sex shop.
the next day, go to the sex shop, and... its sold out, go to the GYM, talk to Amy, she won't give you any massage oil, trade in with Veronica's panties, get the massage oil, return to home.
21.00 Claire is on the couch, click her, massage her with massage oil, DONE!

00.00 go to the club, click Amy, drink and all, then Veronica comes by, telling you to wait for her infront of the club at 4.30, go out from the club, wait till 4.30, go home with Veronica in a cab.
repeat this again on the next day, won't get any handjob, but meh, repeat this again after you trade in Veronica panties to Amy, then Veronica will talk to you about she likes Amy cause she's HOT, MOS DEF! then you be arriving in your home, the next day, go to the sex shop, buy the handcuff $80.
next day, at 10.00 give chores to Veronica, at 12.00 bring her to your room, handcuff her and enjoy, TADA! done!

thank you @Faerin for the great content :)
\\
I must be off some I did that and still 75% grindmaster with the ???

xb

Nov 9, 2017
I had a 100% save on 6.2. On 6.3 employee benefits is gone and the only responses for the milf is you can have it for free or I'll have to take it back.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I can't start rewarding Veronica. Last time i did, there was an option to reward her. No i can't progress and can't start a cab event

Mordecai77

Jul 11, 2017
Have I missed something ?...stuck on Sophia at 50%
you'll get sophia 100% after you get GRINDMASTER with Ashley, means you had sex with her, then she asked you to join a fashion show in the mall saturday at 12.00 and study group on sunday at 11.00, BAM! DONE!

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
I do not want to start the game again just because the game does not unlock some scenes to get the handcuffs

Al Catz

Jun 20, 2017
you'll get sophia 100% after you get GRINDMASTER with Ashley, means you had sex with her, then she asked you to join a fashion show in the mall saturday at 12.00 and study group on sunday at 11.00, BAM! DONE!
Ahh cool...not got that yet, am grinding my way through but not managed to get the study group element yet, they are always busy on the Sunday

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Got the same problem :FeelsBadMan:
Which means I have start all over from my last save and leave Mom for last.
Because it looks like there's a bug after you get the oil from Amy, which stops you sharing a cab with veronica, thus breaking the game.
Yes that was definitely it, I must have mucked up something which broke the game, but I restarted from my last save and was able to carry on.
Hey @fenixblack & @Anon4321, you seem to have found a bug, I'll look into it and see if it needs hotfixing or if there's a workaround.

I thought it was odd how Claire was giggling exactly like the younger girls, but wasn't sure if that similarity was intentional.
There's goes my evening off... ;)
But seriously, thanks man, you're the best!

Reactions: Bagger288
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes