Hitch

Jul 22, 2017
How do you trigger Veronica's cab event?

And does the landlady/mom chain end with the massage oil event?

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Does anybody else have white background aka missing pictures? Happened few times to me and im using my last version save.
Noticed he changed the chains again and i wonder if the pictures have been renamed or something.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
repeat chores during the day and repeat cab event until stats are high enough
I've complete the cab event, and I've repeated the chores about 2 weeks worth and I've maximised everything so far and no progress, also I'm no longer able to take a cab with veronica and Amy say she leaving soon, even though it's midnight and it all happened after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here are my current stats, and from the looks of it, there's something to do with the cab, but as I mentioned after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, I'm no longer able to share a cab with Veronica.

FlipTopBin

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I found the sex shop via Google but they are sold out of massage oil. Is it a daily check thing or do I need to go somewhere else?

Also, the changelog says that one Veronica even got extended. Any ideas which one? I thought I had tried them all but nothing :(

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I found the sex shop via Google but they are sold out of massage oil. Is it a daily check thing or do I need to go somewhere else?

Also, the changelog says that one Veronica even got extended. Any ideas which one? I thought I had tried them all but nothing :(
Check previous posts for the message oil, it's been answered multiple times, as for veronica's extended I believe it when you take to your room when she does chores.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
This game is just one of those "too much damned hard work" games. Even with max cheats it's a grind. Doing the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and aaaaaarrgh someone killl meeeeeee

Yeah, next game.

Reactions: Bagger288

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
cant apply oil on the land lady a think is's a bug
Not a bug, when you see her watching TV and you agree to give her a massage, a second choice will appear to use the oil., but you have to have already maximised points during other moments to do it.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes